Chapter 7

*edited*
Bella's POV:
I packed my things up for tonight in a giant bag before dragging it down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I went into the kitchen to grab an Apple before I headed out. When I walked into the kitchen there was Harry in just his boxers and Chloe with my favourite blanket covering her body.

Harry looked at me with guilt and then he looked at the large bag and asked "where are you going?" With a cocked eyebrow "staying at a friend's" I said "did you enjoy your fun then you two?" I asked with s cocked eyebrow and Harry rubbed his neck with guilt "I loved it thanks" Chloe said hooking into Harry's arm "of course you did you slut" I said in my head and then I looked back at Harry "how about you Styles, How did you enjoy it?" I asked with a stern look "Bella..." He trailed off "save it" I spat before turning around on my heal and walking out of the house with my bag.

Harry didn't follow behind me, no he just stayed in the kitchen. "All I know is they'll be going for round two on the kitchen counter" I whispered to myself. A Black and Orange range rover pulled up beside me and I looked in the window to see it is Riley "hey girl get in" she said taking off her Sun glasses and placing them in the glove compartment.

As Riley started her engine again I saw Harry at the window, now dressed and waving my goodbye whilst rubbing his neck with guilt "is that who your heartbroken about?" Riley asked as she drove off of the street "yeah" I said sighing "if you don't mind me asking, why are you heart broken about him?" She asked "Well he is my best friend and I have had feelings for him for a long time and today he kissed me but later on he was having sex on the couch with his ex and he didn't even apologize!" I scoffed "Aw bummer. I hope me and Temperance can cheer you up" she said with a smile "I bet you can, by the way where is temperance?" I asked "she's in the back" she said. I looked behind my seat to see Temperance fast asleep behind me "Aw isn't she cute!" I say "isn't she just" Riley replied.

 I looked behind my seat to see Temperance fast asleep behind me "Aw isn't she cute!" I say "isn't she just" Riley replied

Picture of Temperance^^^