Chapter 8

*edited*
Bella's POV:
I woke up in a very comfy bed and I felt a small body next to me. I opened my eyes to be met with binding sun. Once my eyes got used to the brightness. I looked to the side and saw the little body was Temperance and she was lay next to me reading a book.

I sat up and yawned "good morning Bella" Temperance said in a faint voice "morning sweetie" I said stroking her soft hair "do you want to go get breakfast?" She asked "yeah sure". Without a word Temperance got me out of bed and guided me downstairs.

Temperance took me into the kitchen where her mum was sat having a coffee. Riley looked up and smiles at us "morning" she says "morning Riley" I said "sleep well?" She asked it was one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time" I smiled "nice to hear. Do you want to go to McDonald's for breakfast?" Riley asked "OMG YES PLEASE!" Me and Temperance shout at the same time "ok then. Go get changed then we'll go" she said chuckling.

____________________________________
We arrived at McDonald's and we walked in. We ordered our breakfast and I got a sausage McMuffin. I started to eat since I was starving and then I herd loud laughs. I looked up and my face dropped. Harry and Chloe were here kissing at the table. I dropped my food onto the table and then started to play with it.

"Are you ok Bella?" Riley asked and I shook my head no. Riley looked around until she saw Harry and Chloe snogging, Temperance also looked that way and she then shouted "Ew!" Then Riley shouted "get a room" and that made me chuckle. Harry then looked our way and as soon as he saw me his eyes widened.

Harry got up and made his way towards me. "Bella. What are you doing here?" Harry asked "having breakfast obviously" I said rolling my eyes "oh" Harry said "are you gonna come home today?" He asked sadly "I don't know if I want to" I said being honest "please!" Harry begged "fine!" I shouted.