Chapter 24

*edited*
Harry's POV:
*the next day*
I sat at Bella's hospital bed as Chloe was sat next to me on her phone. It's rude especially since Bella is in a serious coma. I began to hold Bella's hand as I squeezed, that's when Chloe began to pay attention "erm will you please stop holding her hand" Chloe said with Jealousy "Why does it matter. She's in a coma she won't know" I said sternly "because I'm your damn wife!" She shouted at me "exuse me ma'am please can you lower your voice, they're sick patients in here" the nurse said very sweetly "shut up!" Chloe threw back at her "I'm sorry miss, My wife is being very stupid...we shall leave now" Harry said giving Chloe a glare and the nurse walked away.

I walked to Bella giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving with Chloe. As me and Chloe were walking through the car park I saw Tilly "Tilly!" I shout jogging to her "hey Harry" she said smiling "are you ok?" I asked "yeah and no" she said "what's up?" I asked "well I need to go back home to be with my family...there are some problems and I don't think I'll be able to come back. Bella is here and she's in a serious coma and when she wakes up I need to take her home" she said frowning "hey I'll take Bella back in when she wakes up. She can live with me" I smiled "thanks but will that be a good idea?" Tilly said "what do you mean?" I ask "well she doesn't get on with Chloe and you know...She loves you" she said "I know but I don't want her out in the streets" I said "you know what that's fine, she can stay with you. Thank you" she smiled "your welcome" I said before she walked away.