Chapter 17

*edited*
Bella's POV:
"Rise and shine smelly, I need to give you some Spanish practicing!" Tilly shouted and I groaned and sat up whilst my eyes adjusted to the light.

I decided to have a shower, get changed and then make me and Tilly a full English breakfast.
____________________________________

"So what words do you know?" Tilly asked "Hola which means hello, Que tal? Which means how are you and that's about it" I chuckled "oh and my 123's!" I laughed "ok well you need a lot of practising" she laughed. "Copy after me" she said "Buenos días" she said "Buenos días" I replied "that means Good Morning" she said and I nodded "buenas tardes" she said "buenas tardes" I copied "that means Good Afternoon" "buenas noches" she said "buenas noches" I said "that means Good night" she said.
____________________________________

After my Spanish session from Tilly my phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. I had a message and I opened it up and my heart dropped:

From Harry❄:
Always in my heart❤x

I felt really sad after reading it but I couldn't act sad around Tilly. I don't want her knowing about my past. I decided to text Harry back.

To Harry❄:
Same with you😔.
____________________________________

Harry's POV:

To Bella❤🙈:
Always in my heart❤x

I texted Bella truthfully. I hope she texts back. I feel really depressed since she left. It feels different. My phone buzzed in my pocket and pulled it out unlocking it.

From Bella❤🙈:
Same with you😔.

My heart melted at her words. I had only just come home from the airport and my eyes are stinging from crying. "Hey babe" Chloe said wearing her short down "hi" I said faintly "what's wrong?" Chloe pouted "Bella left" I sighed "PRAISE THE LORD!" Chloe shouted in joy "shut up Chloe!" I shouted and just then Toby came down "daddy why is Bella not in the house?" He asked innocently "Bella left" I frowned "no. I liked Bella!" He stomped his foot and I sighed, it's gonna be hard without her.