Chapter 27

*edited*
Bella's POV (yassssss bitches)
I woke up which seems like a very long sleep. I looked around and I had a drip in my arm and I was in, a hospital room? I was confused. I looked to my side and there was a bell and I rung it to get someone's attention.

Once I rang the bell a nurse came into the room and she looked at me and smiled happily "oh my goodness. You're awake!" She said loudly "erm why am I here? What happened?" I asked her "well you have been in a coma and for 10 months due to being drunk, you fell and hit your head and your head was bleeding" she explained "really!?" I said "yeah" she smiled "where is my friend Tilly? Is she ok?" I asked yeah she is. Do you want me to ring her and tell her to come?" She asked politely "yes please" I smiled.

"Hey miss unfortunately she won't pick up so I rang your other friend and he is coming" she smiled "what other friend?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow "your friend Harry" she said and I froze "no I don't like Harry. He's the person who made me drink to much alcohol!" I said "miss he's been coming everyday for the past 10 months only to see you, he never missed a day" she said "really?" I asked my voice cracking slightly "yeah he has" she said "ok. Thanks" I said before she left.

"Again miss your friend Harry won't pick up the phone" she sighed "oh it's ok" I smiled "do you want anything to eat or drink?" The nurse asked "I'm fine thanks" I smiled "I'll send you a doctor to take you off of this drip" she said "thanks" I smiled before she went off again.
____________________________________

*the next morning*
After being took off of the drip I got up out of the hospital bed and my bones in my body were aching from not using them for 10 months, thank God I'm alive.

I looked at myself in the mirror next to my bed and I stood in front of it. I looked at my body and I am quite skinny. I must of lost a lot of weight whilst being in this coma.

"Miss do you want to go to the canteen for something to eat and drink?" My female doctor asked "yeah please" I said before she helped me get out of the bed and walk to the canteen. I ordered myself a full English breakfast and a cup of coffee and enjoyed myself.