Epilog

Awww...my baby is now complete.  I can't believe it!  It's taken me forever but it's finally done.  PLEASE let me know what you think.

****************************************************************************************************************

The wedding between Kayla and Scott took place nearly a year later on July fourteenth.  It took place on a beautiful summer like day.  The birds were singing, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the weather was lovely.  Scott’s family disapproved of the wedding but were cordial while attending.  Emma had been right, Kayla didn’t have to live her life near Scott’s mother or father but she worried about the day when her children would want to see their grandparents.  It wouldn’t be right for Kayla to keep them away.

Together the two moved into the refurbished house that Kayla’s grandmother had owned before she’d passed away.

Life wasn’t perfect but it was very close because of the simple fact that they were together.  Scott went to school to become a doctor and Kayla’s store flourished as Scott paid for advertising.

Nearly a year later Scott and Kayla had their first child.  A daughter they named Maylynn.  Three years later they were blessed with twins.  Two boys…Forrest and Hunter.

They had their trials and their joys but being together brought them the most happiness.  Their children grew up and had families of their own.  Kayla and Scott were blessed with grandchildren and great grandchildren before it was time for Scott first, and then Kayla, to leave this earth and start on another journey together.

THE END

**************************************************************************************************************

Well folks, that's it.  It's over. There is no more.  Please vote and whatnot.  I will probably start a new story soon so stay tuned.  Gosh, I'm so sad.  I don't want to leave this page.  I know that as soon as I push save and publish it will be over.  So...I guess this is goodbye (for now at least)

1- What did you think?