Chapter 25

Like I said I have been really busy lately so I my amazing friend JustMeYayi wrote this chapter .

----------------------------------------------------------------

My life just doesn't seem to get any easier now does it? "Ok wait! So my wolf is a goddess?" I ask Blake who just looks plan out annoyed. "Yes Misty." She says with a flat look. "And the last time she was around was centuries ago?" I ask trying to connect the dots "Yeeessss Misty" Blake Sighs "And Leo was my husband?" Geo growls at the question. I just roll my eyes. "Misty for the thousandths time........ YES, YES AND YES!!!" Blake says annoyance clear in her tone. "You know you seemed so understanding the first time I told you this."

Eh she was right that's just because I wasn't concentrating I was just thinking about how close me and Geo where at the moment. "Eh I wasn't concentrating" I shrug. "Any other questions?" I look over to Geo to see if he had anything to say. "Umm yea just one more" I really don't want to ask this question with Geo around but oh well "If Leo wasn't my soul mate then..... Why do I feel the way I feel for him? My wolf knows he's not our mate but she feels safe around him and cares for him." I look up at Geo to see how he is going to respond to what he says and he just gives me a look of understanding and sympathy.

"Well for one he is your guardian angel so you feel safe around them and care for them the same way they care for you. But it's also because your wolf remembers him as the one she loved, and though she can't remember exactly what happen she knows he loves her." It's true. My wolf responds. Oh my god I've missed you so much! The only response I get back is her laughing at my reaction. Before I respond back Geo interrupt. "So what's next?" What does he mean what's next? What can possibly be next? "Well first Misty needs to learn what happen to her mom. In order for her and her wolf to be satisfied she needs to know EXACTLY what happen with her mom."

Blake said the last part as if it hurt her but then I remembered that she was my mom's guardian angel. "Ok so how do I find out what happen to my mom?" Blake rolls her eyes at my question. "You know Blake for an angel..... Your attitude STINKS!" I say narrowing my eyes at her. "I know." Is all she says. "Well remember when I told you in order to find out what happen to your mom you had to stop and think about it." I nod my head "Ok so think back to everything connect the dots from the day of the accident to the day you met Kyle to the day I showed you a little bit of what happen." She says walking towards me. "Alright so I just close my eyes and think?"

That seems easy. "Yepp" Blake nods her head. "Alright here goes nothing." I close my eyes and think back to the day I saw my mom being attacked. I shoot my eyes back open "Blake I can't. It's too painful." I look at the floor in disappointment. "Yes you can Misty. Just try" I shake my head "I can't do it" tears start to form in my eyes. I close my eyes and shake my head again. When I feel Geo grab my hand. "Misty, you can do this. I'll be right by your side the whole time."

I look up at Geo and nod my head. Then he gives me a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes once again when I feel geo wrap his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder. The image of my mom being attacked comes back. I shake my head wanting to get rid of the image "Misty its ok. I'm right here." I hear Geo's voice. I nod and start thinking about when I first got here and I met Geo my lips tug into a little smile. No matter how much shit this guy put me threw I still love him. Then I start thinking about when I first met Kyle. How his scent seemed so familiar. Then it all clicked when Blake showed me what happened that day it was Leo, Kyle, Her, And that little demon Elivera. SHIT it was them they planned it! They hurt my mom. Blake was trying to protect her but no one helped.....Not even Leo why the hell didn't Leo help?! That's why Kyle's scent seemed so familiar! That's why when I first saw Elivera there was something about her that seemed familiar! And that's what Kyle was hiding from me! That was his secret! That son of a BITCH! Why the hell haven't I thought about it before!