chapter 13

Mistys pov

I swung the door open and everyone attention quickly darted in my direction. Fashionbly late.. yeah right I looked horrible today but I honestly didnt care. I could always pull off the messy bun. My cheeks still turned red as everyone stared at me until i took my seAt. The realization of kyles and geos absense quickly hit me. 

It had been a long and boring day without them both here bugging me. My bond with geo had grown stronger and I had to find a way to break it. 

" away!" my head hit the locker behind me and before stood the wounderful stacy. Note the sarcasm please.

" I dont care if im not pregnant! you stay away from him Misty. What part of mine did you not understand." of course she wasnt pregnant who would ever belive that.

" look you little bitch geos mine, always has been always will be. I would never get pregnant why in the world would I ruin this amazing body of mine." her hot pink nails digged into my chest as her face got closer to mine. I had enough.

"Get the fuck of me you slutty bitch." I pushed her and her small body hit the ground.

" im done with your games stacy im not afraid of you and i dont want geo! So how about you back of before I breack your head of im no longer the little girl you bullied!" my fist were balled up and I was ready to attack her . I hated her I hated her so much for everything she had done. She took the only chance I had to be with geo away I no longer trusted him and my wolf hadnt spoke to me in a week. 

"hey goregouse, shes not worth it." I quickly looked to my left and there he stood with his signiture smirk. 

" Come here ill walk you home"  I didnt budge he had no idea how much anger i had towards her my fist moved towards her face I had waited so long for this. Before i new it everything was upside down kyle had swung me over his shoulder and was holding me by the waist swiftly making his way of school grounds. 

" Let me go!! Kyle put me down or I will beat your handsome face in!" 

" I knew it, you think im handsome." good thing he had me upside down i could help but blush. 

" You look so cute when you blush you know that?" he had placed me on the ground and was holding me by the waist. before i knew it his lips were on mine , This was perect he protected me and I felt so safe with him. Had I finally made up my mind?

--------------

AHHH short chapter I know I was just trying to update for you all. Sorry it hasnt been edited my co writer can no longer co write and im still in need of somone so please comment if interested.

ps Go give my other book a read its called good girls love bad boys?