Chapter 21

I expected to wake up with his arms wrapped around my waist but instead I woke up to an empty space besides me . A frown suddenly appeared on my face. He better have a good reason for just leaving when I needed him most. I felt a cold sensation which made me slightly jump . The necklace Kyle had given me shined . It was gorgeous an having it on me made me feel like he was here with me. As I quickly made my way down the stairs to see if geo was in the kitchen the door bell rang. Quickly glancing and the kitchen and finding no one there I opened the front door.

"hey gorgeous " kyles handsome self stood before me bringing butterflies to my stomach.

"Kyle ... Hi." I grabbed him by the arms sending a cool tingling sensation all over my body.

" I would love go come in " I could see the smirk on his face as he spoke . As my cheeks turned bright red . Quickly letting him go.

"I'm sorry it's just that.. I don't feel like being alone . I just assumed you'd want to come in and.. " he placed a finger on my lips as he took a seat on the couch and pulled me ontop.

" it's okay gorgeous I was hoping you'd let me in ." he removed his finger from my lips as his thumb rand across my cheek. His full lips slowly moving in towards me. He placed hosting arms around my waist positioning me so that my legs straddled him.

"Kyle we n n need .." I stuttered and forgot what I was about to say as his arm made it way up my thighs reaching the hem of my plain white t shirt. He was inches away from touching my moist panties. He pulled me in close to him Kissing me slowly making me want him more . His fingers slid in my pussy making me main loudly . As he began to stoke my clit the kiss got more intense . He laid me down on the couch as he lifted my shirt and began to trail kisses all over my body. Slowly heading lower and lower . This was it I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. Those words snapped me back to reality .

"Kyle.. Kyle.." I couldn't help but main his name .

"please stop" as soon as those words escaped my lips his lips were of my body .

"did I do something wrong " he asked in confusion as I sat up .

" I'm just not ready.. Not yet ." I place a kiss on his lips as I cuddled into his arms. Waiting for the rejection .

" I understand ." he smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead .

" I met Elvira !" I quickly blurted out I couldn't take it she scared me .

Silence filled the room for a second before he spoke.

" did she hurt you?" my eyes widened.

"b Blake said she couldn't hurt me.." my voice shook as I spoke . His grip tightened around me.

" Blake.." he hissed a glint of anger in his eyes which he quickly covered .

" no she can't hurt you at all , your guardian angel won't let it happen. She can only hurt those who are so evil there guardian angel has gave up. She can play tricks on you though. I promise you she will stop bugging you." his words comforted me.

" I met my guardian angel, we talked for a few seconds ." kyles face quickly glanced behind him.

" that's why im able to feel his presence now more than ever . Did you like him?" he turned his attention back to me.

"yeah I did he's really.." I paused was it weird to think he was attractive ? No it's not weird I heard a loud masculine voice in my head. It was him . Misty you need to ask Kyle to leave . Kyles hand waved infront of my face as his voice became louder.

"hello misty are you there ?" ask him to leave misty .

" Kyle you have to go now." I said as I abruptly got of the couch heading towards the door.