Chapter 16

He gave me a confused look most likely wondering why the sudden change in emotion but he left without a fight. He probably realized it was no use to argue and question he wouldn't have gotten anywhere anyway. I sat down on my couch as he left. Before he closed the door I heard him mumble

"you need to decide because I don't know how much more I can take". Huh funny for him to say seeing how he might still be with Stacy. He didn't make it quite clear whether they broke up but it's probably the former. But no matter how much it pains me to admit Geo is right. I can't just live my life avoiding the decision eventually they will give up and live me and it's better to have one of them than neither. The only problem was who they were both perfect and flawed in their own ways.

What happened to when life was easy and nobody loved me. Oh ya my mom died and I moved. Thinking of my mother's death quickly brought me out of my daydreams and reminded me of my aunt. I decided to go see her and clear my mind; maybe later I could even see Lilly. I had been such a terrible friend lately. I've been so caught up in my own problems I haven't even though of anybody else.

I showered and quickly get dressed and jogged over to the pack house.

Knock, knock, knock

No reply

Ding dong ding the house bell chimed

I heard steps muffling towards the door

"Hello" an older man said to me he had bright green eyes and a warm yet tired smile. I forgot what time it was it was probably 7:00 on a Sunday morning.

"I'm sorry did I wake anybody?" I asked nervously.

"No dear its ok," He smiled warmly, but I could tell he was lying, "I'm Ryan and I take it you came to see how your aunt is doing correct?"

"Yes may I see her?" I asked anxiously.

"Come in take a right behind the stairs and it's the 3rd door on the left," he said.

I walked in the coral colored house to see it's bigger on the inside than it appears, with a long vertical corridor that that has many horizontal hallways running through it. I followed his instructions till I reached what I thought was her room. I was about to open the door when something caught my eye a little farther down the hallway. A door about 30 feet away had opened. I looked and of course who do I see? No one other than Kyle. What was he doing here? He turned his head in my direction and our eyes locked. His eyes looked nervous at the sight of me but they quickly changed happiness. He strolled down towards me.

"Hello Misty" he said

"What are you doing here?" I replied confused.

"Oh nothing you need to worry about" He responded leaning in towards me playfully.I stepped back "Oh really" I said smoothly as he fell against the frame of the door.

"Enough about me" he played my question off coolly, "aren't you here to see someone or did your purposely go looking for me?" he asked with a little smirk.

''Actually I am here to check in on my aunt, If you don't mind," I pushed him away from the door not happy that he was keeping secrets from me. I opened the door, not knocking incase my aunt was asleep and waved goodbye before shutting the door in his face. That will show him for hiding stuff from me. How am I ever supposed to decide between him and Geo if Geo won't leave Stacy and Kyle won't be honest. Never mind them now Misty you're here for your aunt stop being selfish and give her your full attention. I remind myself before I walk into her view.

"Hello Aunt Julie" I say cheerfully glad to see her awake and reading"

"Oh hello Misty how nice of you to come visit me but you didn't have to you. I'm sure you have much more fun things to do." She said compassionately.