Chapter 20

Justmeyayi helped me out with this next chapter ! (:

A smile was plastered across my face as I woke up, Last night was amazing with Geo. It felt good to finally be happy again I hadn't smiled like this in ages. I had to get him out of my mind though, i still had feelings for kyle strong feelings. My found buzzes from under my butt. I had the habit of placing my phone next to me and it would en up in random places. The screen lit up with kyles name on it.

Good morning beautiful, Iv missed you so much . I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?

Great ! I wouldn't have to sound desperate asking him out. I quickly replied .

Of course I would love to (:

Great, I need you to dress cozy. I'll pick you up at 7.

I was confused though.

What in the world are we going to do when its 82 degrees outside kyle?.

It might be dark out but it's still hot. I

It's a surprise (; see you at seven.

I have 1 hour before the date. Damn my laziness. Ok he said to dress warm. Throwing things around in my closet I find a beautiful black long sleeve shirt with a laced back.

When did I get this? I'm just going to have to assume I bought this when I and Lilly went shopping. "Psht wait till Lilly finds out what I'm up to." I tell myself. I know for a fact Lilly is going to be interested in this. Slipping on a pair of whit skinny jeans I start searching under my bed for my favorite boots. No not the uggs I haven't worn those in years . As I'm Slipping my knee high boots on I fall to the right but manage to put my hand out before I hit the wall.

I look over at the clock I have twenty minutes before Kyle gets hear. Good, That gives me some time to put some make up on. I'm leaning more towards the natural look due to the fact that i don't have time to go all out like I normally would.

I put on some mascara and a little tiny bit of lip-gloss. My hair is up in a bun as I take it of it causes me to have natural waves that fall down my back to my butt. Looking into my reflection I can't help but admire how good I look. Two minutes after I'm finish I hear the door bell ring. Holy crap time flies.

Looking one last time at my reflection I grab my black sweater and head towards the door. I don't want to look eager so I take my time. Dear god I'm just realizing the butterflies in my stomach. I hope I'm not too over dressed. What if I fall flat on my face and make a fool of myself AHHH.

Ok it's too late to back out it's now or never. Opening the door I see Kyle looking as gorgeous as ever I can't help but admire the way he looks he has a long sleeve baby blue button up dress shirt with the first two buttons undone, with some dark washed out jeans. And his hair is a messy perfection. Wow he's gorgeous.

"He-" Kyle stops mid sentence eyes wide and his jaw drops. Is there something on my face? Shifting form one foot to the other and touching my face to see if I had something on it he grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "Wow. Misty you look amazing. Words can't describe how gorgeous you look." he says resting his hand on my cheek.

I feel myself blush I bet I'm redder then a tomato I can't help but smile. "T-Thank you" I stutter "You look handsome" I smile at him "Thank You" he winks at me with a grin."I got this for you" he hands me the white box with a pink ribbon on it "Aw thank you. What is it?" I pull the ribbon off eager to see what's inside "Open it and find out." I can't help but notice the big grin on his face. He's breath taking.

Opening the box I gasp at what's inside. It's a gorgeous gold heart necklace with three small little diamonds on the curve of the heart going from smallest to biggest. "Oh my god. Kyle its gorgeous!" I pull the necklace out and frown I guess Kyle noticed because next thing I know he's asking "what's wrong? " with a sad look "you don't like it? I can change it if you want. I'm sorry I didn't know what you liked so I just got what I thought you might like."