Chapter 10- What are you?

Misty's P.O.V

I literally ran out of the classroom, only to run into the queen of whores herself, Stacy. Ugh what did she want now? Was there anything else she could possibly take, she's already stolen my man by pretending to be pregnant.

"Look Stacy, whatever you've got to say I'm sure it can wait till a later date." I sighed, absolutely exhausted and it was only my first period of my first day.

"Oh don't worry, it shouldn't take long." She said, her voice as sweet as honey as she walked me backwards into the lockers, her bony hand clasping around my throat, cutting off my airways. "Listen here bitch, Geo is mine. He will always be mine, there is nothing you, or any other slut, can do... or say that will change that. Stay away from my man." She growled, her voice low and dangerous as she barred her teeth at me. "Got it?" She asked, the sweetness returning to her voice as she dropped her hand and patted my shoulder. I nodded meekly at her.

"You shouldn't let her walk all over you, you know. She's really not all she makes herself out to be." A confident voice said from beside me. I turned to see a small girl no more than 5'5" with bright red hair, whether it was natural or not was another question. "You're Misty right?" The girl asked.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Everyone knows who you are. Whether it's for the right reasons or not doesn't matter." The girl shrugged as she opened up the locker that was beside my head.

"You seem to know a lot about Stacey..." I said, hoping for some insight into this girl.

"I should do, she's my sister." The girl said bluntly. Did that mean that she was just like her... "Don't worry I'm nothing like her... thank god." She said, as though she could read my mind.

"How unfortunate for you?" I said, unsure whether I should have said that or not.

"Yeah, you're telling me. Hey, you're the girl I've seen with Kyle right?" She asked suddenly, looking up from her book that she just pulled out of her locker. I just nodded silently. "He's a nice guy, better for you than Geo. But just be careful yeah, he's not exactly all that he seems." She said, I was going to reply but I heard footsteps come from behind me. I spun round to see the man himself.

"Hey gorgeous. What are you doing over here by yourself?" He asked me, probably hearing me talk earlier on.

"Oh I'm not alone. I was talking to..." I started, but stopped when I realised I didn't know the girls name. I turned round to ask her, only to see that she was no longer there.

"Talking to who babe?" Kyle asked, trying to peer around my body.

"Oh Stacy's sister, she must have left. She's nothing like the bitch at all, she's really nice and funny too." I explained, trying to convince him that I wasn't going crazy.

"Umm Mist, Stacy doesn't have a sister." Kyle said, looking at me slightly. Okay so maybe my whole plan for trying to convince him that I was sane completely and utterly burned.

"Yes she does! I was just talking to her!" I demanded, turning round to look at the spot where she had been just a few moments ago. "She was small with red hair." I explained.

"Come on Misty, maybe you need some food. Did you eat breakfast this morning?" He asked me, tucking me underneath his arm lovingly. I sighed, forgetting momentarily about the dissappearing girl and relaxed into his embrace.

Kyle's P.O.V

As soon as she started describing her, I knew exactly who she meant. Sage. Sage knew that it wasn't the job of a guardian angle to interfere with the human/were world, never mind reveal herself to them. She broke the rules. I suppose that's what fallen angels do right? I would know plenty about breaking those rules, that's how I got myself in this position in the first place. I was grateful though, if it wasn't for that I would never have met Misty. I'm debating whether I should tell her the truth now or after she falls in love with me.

"Earth to Kyle " Misty said, waving her hand in front of my face . "Have you been listening to a single word I just said?" my first instinct was to lie.

"Of course I have gorgeous , so what do you want for lunch?" I asked, quickly trying to change the subject .

"Kyle... what happened to you never lying to me? I was saying that I hope you understand... when I say I just need friends." She said sighing, I looked down at her a serious look on her face .

"Of course gorgouse, I understand." I said as I grabbed her by the waist and gave her a kiss on the lips before she pulled away.

"Kyle this is exactly what I was mumbling about 1 minute ago, look I don't know what it is, but there is an attraction between us . It's as if you are my mate but its not as strong a pull as it is with Geo. Do you care to explain?" She asked, rasing one of her perfectly sculptured eyebrow.

"Well... it's a long story, that starts in 4." I started.

"What 2004?" Misty asked, looking confused.

"Haha no honey, 4 B.C." I said, chuckling slightly as her jaw dropped slightly.

------- 

Does anyone have any idea what Kyle is?? Hint hint he Is not a vampire at all the cover might give it away . What team are you on team geo or team Kyle ?? Let us know why (:

Also allot of people on my instagram @itsdiydolls DO NOT LIKE OUR BOOK but thanks to you guys I keep my head up (: