Chapter 15

Edited by infinitykidandbeoynd.

She laid there sprawled on the ground. Holding her stomach . Tears streamed down my face as I ran to her and laid her head on my lap.

"Your going to be okay ! Their here to help it will be okay" my voice shook with every word I spoke.

"Just hold on okay ?, I can't live without you I won't ." it's like everyone faded and she was all that was left.

"I never really said this before but I love you .... Mom.." she began to cough as her body went limp and she died in my arms.

"No!!! Wake up!! Mon please wake up!!!" I begged over and over again.

"Look Mist I don't know what's going on but that not your mom" Lilly's voice broke the darkness that surounds me bringing me back to reality. In my arms laid a young girl around the age of 15 dead. I gasped as I slowly placed her down and walked away. Never taking my eyes of her. It was my mom I saw I know it was. Geo tried reaching for me but I quickly dodged him everyone stated in confusion as I darted out of the opening and into the woods. I could hear his steps behind me, quickly approaching . With every step I took he took 3 I pushed my body farther but before I new it I was on the ground with his body pressed firmly against mine.

"Misty please, don't run from me I just want to help." his voice sounded so honest. I let myself cry as I held on to him without a sign of letting go.

"It was her Geo I saw my mom . I know it was her !" I felt like I was going crazy .

"Shhh beautiful calm down , it's okay it will all be okay." he whispered soothingly into my hair over and over again.

" I... I just didn't want to lose her again and I did even when I had help I still lost her..." I finally said

"Breathe baby just breathe" he placed a hand on my cheek as I closed my eyes and took big breaths . Slowly but surly calming myself with his soothing voice as he cooed the pain away.

"I thought I saw her.." my voice was a whisper.

"It all just looked so familiar it reminded me of the day my mom died right in my arms..." he was the first one I had mentioned this to.

" I didnt say I love you back I was so confident she wouldn't die ... That I didn't say I love you I didn't say my good byes" a tear made it was down my cheek .

Before I knew it his lips kissed me with so much passion so much pain as if he felt what I felt . I was quickly up with my legs wrapped around him pushed up against a tree.

"It's okay princess I'm here , you don't have to be scared that wolf will never get near you." at first I didn't understand what he ment until I thought it through, he thought I was scared of him and I guess deep inside I was scared of the man who killed my mom but I was also scared of the one who saved mine...

I sobbed into his shoulder as he carried me home . With all this commission I haven't payed any attention to who was hurt.

"Who got hurt?" I managed to get out through my crys.

"Your aunt was injured but they quickly rushed her out

shes going to be okay, she will be staying at the pack house so the doctor can keep and eye on her."

I rested my head on his shoulder once again and let the darkness of sleep take over my senses.

An over whelming smell consumed me.

"You have to make your choice princess . Before me stood Kyle with a smirk on his face. I'm better for you I'll protect you more." He inched his way towards my bed slowly getting on top of me." I was there when.. " his voice trailed of . " I was there sense the begining and I have waited all my life for you... "

His hands trailed up my waist towards my breast as he kissed my neck . I just couldn't get that smell out of my head enough to enjoy the moment . I close my eyes and opened them and there I was watching me run towards my mom as the wolf attacked her. When he flung me towards the tree I saw a man emerging from the tress. Finally I would be able to see who saved me.

"hi" I heard a little voice giggle to my right. My head snapped revealing the little girl who had pushed me off the cliff. Her long blonde hair hung straight down her back.

"Mmm I don't think I can let you see this part." she giggled again before her eyes turned red and she lunged towards me. There I was again laying next to a tree as my vision blurred.

----

I sprung up of the bed , sweat dripping of my face. A dream it was only a dream. It either meant something of I was going completely insane. The space next to me was empty but I felt warmth . Geo I was with geo. I quickly ran down stairs only to find him topless cooking dinner.

"err.. Ummm hi geo." I looked down towards the ground . No way there was just no way I would let myself forgive him especially not for his looks.

"hey gorgeous " or the way he called me sweet names . How his voice sounded and how safe I felt around him. Enough !! I have got to stop thinking good about him bad think bad. He's a jerk & an idiot a handsome idiot .

"misty?" i hadn't realized I was starting at him for the past minute . He wore his sexy smirk as amusement showed in his eyes.

"what are you thinking about?"

"nothing geo, what are you doing don't

You have a slut to take care of? " I quickly regretted what I said as I saw a look of pain in his eyes.

" No I don't but I do have a mate to take care of he kissed my cheek and pulled out my chair to sit.

"Mmm " "oh yeah" "mmmm" no those are not sex sounds his cooking was amazing and I mean finger kicking amazing . Great another good thing to add to the list. I found myself falling back in love with this guy.

All it took was imagining him kissing Stacy to take that all back.

"get out you arrogant jerk!"

--------

So what did you think ?

Comment and vote

Xoxo

Go read my new book

"good girls love bad boys?"