Chapter 22

Written by @justmeyayi !(:

Well Leo's gone, to handle that whore. Walking home I feel so.... alone I hate Stacey I know Leo said I'm his only love but still she doesn't know how to keep her dirty STD hands off any guy I like, that dirty piece of trash. Finally getting home and locking the door behind me I feel like I'm being watched. Making my way towards the living room I hear a faint sound like someone's taping there finger Oh God No please please please please don't let it be Elivera.

She creeps me out and apparently she wants me gone. Leo I'm scared. I think to myself hoping for dear life he can hear me I know he can hear my thoughts so I hope he's going to respond. I have a good idea why you're scared princess.

Yes! He heard me. The sound of his voice in my head gets me a little excited. Ugh his voice gives me chills I wouldn't mind him being my lover. I heard that. I blush remembering he hears everything I think of "crap" I hear Leo laughing in my head. It's OK gorgeous. I can almost hear him smiling.

Leo I'm scared I feel like I'm being watched. I sit on the sofa with my legs up I hope it's not Elivera that little Girl gives me nightmares. Is it Elivera? I ask Leo.

Before he replies I hear footsteps and someone whispering my name. Shit shit shit shit. Leo please come please. My eyes still closed I feel someone wrap their arms around me opening my eyes it's Leo.

Oh Thank God. I sigh looking up I see Elivera on the ceiling "Holly Shit!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Elivera clearly enjoying my reaction.

"ELIVERA I SAID TO LEAVE MISTY ALONE" Leo's voice booms through the house. My eyes still forced shut. "Oh relax I just wanted to see her reaction and I would have disappeared, pinky pwomise."

How can something so cute! Be so evil!? I open my eyes and she's gone. "Why does she insist in scaring me to death!?" I look at Leo terrified "Well....She kind of likes Kyle and she knows about the predicament you're in." Psst point two for Geo."What do you mean by she likes Kyle?"I ask him looking around to make sure that little monster doesn't pop out and give me a heart attack again.

"That's his place to tell you." His place to tell me? What could it be if Leo can't tell me? "Don't stress yourself over it its nothing big." I look at him clearly don't to convinced "I Guess" I look up at him.

"Don't let her influence your choice even if you do pick Kyle which I kind of doubt, I'll still be here to protect you." What does he mean he kind of doubts? "What do you mean 'you kind of doubt' I'll pick Kyle" I look at Leo raising my eyebrow "What I mean is not only can I read your thoughts I can read your heart.

And while your head is telling you Kyle your heart is screaming Geo." I look up at Leo who's just looking at me with a smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Why can't we just be together? Make my life so much simpler." Leo chuckles at my question as if saying trust me I know. "Because princess not matter who you pick I am still going to be around and while you haven't made a choice yet I am just a clue on which one of the boys you are going to pick."

He pokes my nose when saying you. And gives me a kiss. Ughh that feeling when he kisses me. It's all so familiar. Wrapping my arm around my neck he depends the kiss. Oh God don't let this be a dream.

"Gross, as much as I would love for you two to ripe each others close of I rather you don't." I hear the little voice interrupting us say "Elivera" Leo and I say more than irritated. "I thought I said to leave misty alone!" Hmmmph he's hot when he's mad. I smile knowing he heard that because his arm around me tightens its grip on my waist

"I didn't come to bother her I just lost my ring." She says with a sickingly sweet smile. "You don't wear jewelry." Leo points out with a flat face but you can clearly see the anger in his eyes "And that ladies and gentleman is my cue to disappear." Elivera says winking at me before she's gone.