chapter 3 - first kiss

chapter 3

I groaned from the tapping sunlight against my face. The painful light managed to make its way through a small crack on my blinds and was hitting me directly in the eyes . My first morning back and I was already dreading returning home . 

I covered my head with my pillow and began to drift back to sleep when my door slammed open . 

"Rise and shine Princess !" I groaned and threw my pillow at lilly.She happened to catch it and threw it back at me hitting me right smack in the middle of my face . 

" Lilly it's 8 o'clock in the morning and love you i really do , but go back to sleep" I rolled over and covered my head with my blanket. 

Before I knew it I was of my bed and being dragged to the shower . I know I had been gone for over 6 years, but had She forgotten how much I loved my sleep? 

"Mist, you start school in a week and we need to go shopping for your school supplies and clothes,"she caught me at shopping. I quickly pushed my self of the ground and headed towards the shower. What was the point of even going to school if it would be over in 4 months? 

I reached for a comb to untangle the morning knots in my long brown hair. Unknotting and untangling and pulling my hair, just for it to look okay. 

The music was blasting as we made our way to the mall. 

As soon as we entered all eyes were on us the girls giving dirty looks as the boys drooled and looked us up and down. I didn't consider myself as super attractive, i never did even though i was always told i was beautiful. I guess it happened due to all the picking and name calling fom the kids here. 

We headed to every store we possibly could, spending hundreds of dollars in each store. Lillys parents were the betas of the pack and had plenty of money, i did feel guilty watching her pull out the card and pay for everythng but everytime I attempted to pay she would throw her self on the floor and throw a TANTRUM , I decided I rather let her pay and pay her back later instead of having to be embarrassed. 

As we made our way to the food court another guy was appapproaching us after a long day of this happening i finally got tired of it. I have to admit he was cuter than the other guys. His black hair was messy on top of his head in an attractive way and his blue eyes were mesmerizing. I didnt care though I reached for stacys hand and held her close to me. 

"Hey im Bill," He glanced at lilly but kept his gaze on me. 

"I know who you are Bill and we are busy,"' Lilly sounded annoyed. 

"I am not talking to you lilly, whats your name beautiful?" His eyes were locked on me. 

He was talking to me. I held back a laugh no way in hell did he have a chance with me especially if this was the bill that broke lillys heart. 

"hi my name is not interested, as you can see im on a date and i dont like being bothered on dates," the expresson on his face was pricesless as he realized that i meant i was on a date with lilly 

 lilly held back a laugh as she leaned on my shoulder. 

"Goodbye bill" we walked away when we knew we were in the clear we burst out in laughs. i was finally laughing and it felt great but something inside me held me back from actually being genuinely happy.

I Parked her car in my drive way and looked over at Lilly who had just finished eating her ice cream . It had been a great day of shopping which consisted of allot of clothes and a few school supplies . The back seat and trunk was full of bags.

Lil rushed inside to catch the ending of her favorite show. When I stepped out of the car I got a strange feeling. I tried brushing it away but it lingered there. I looked over to the alphas house. My eyes suddenly locked with a guy that was leaning on a truck he was fixing. For the first time in months I felt that I was alive that I had something to live for. Mine!! My wolf cried.

The boy made his way towards me before I could even take a step . He was average height and build with tattoos on both arms. His hair was brown and cut short. They matched his depth less brown eyes that looked at me curiously, he had a scowl on his face which quickly vanished. My eyes were locked on his which made my heart practically stop. My breathing quickened and butterflies filled my stomach.

The distance between us vanished. Then he brought his hands slowly up my waist and pulled me towards him. Its like it was planned, the movements so exact and extraordinary. I couldn't help but to feel the Adrenalin of my heart when I first felt his strong touch. The old me would have shied away but not the new, daring, different me. "I'm Geo and your mine," his voice was so, so, amazing . I managed to get out a laugh.

"Oh yeah, and why is that?" I asked. The boy looked me up and down.

"You are my mate and only mine," My wolf longed for me to kiss him. The simple touch of his arms around my waist drove her wild not only with need, but with the most pleasure she had ever been given.

No matter how much my wolf wanted him, or how great it felt to be in his arms I had to fight it.I wasnt ready for this i wasnt ready to be happy.

But I could not resist the man infront of me. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Misty-" I paused, wondering if i should go on, "and sorry I'm taken, I have a mate he is soon to be alpha of a pack. And I will be his Luna when I go back home" I managed to give a grin to make him jealous. It wasn't exaclty a lie me and Travis hadent broke up yet, Am I playing hard to get?

"Is that right?" he asked in a low seducing voice.

His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and my hands clung to his hard muscular chest. This was the first time i realized how close I was to him, he lifted my chin our noses almost touching. So close I could smell the lingering minty scent coming from his breath.

I knew I would never forget this moment. I looked back into his hardened brown eyes. His hand traveled up to my neck, he swept my long brown hair to the side and kissed my neck leaving a trail of kisses up and down my throat.

His lips reached my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin My blood flowed rapidly to my cheeks, making my face as red as a ripe apple. I lifted my hands , and pulled them up high to his shoulders, where I entwined them with his soft light brown hair.

Before I could answer he caught his lip with mine. At first it was gentle, like he was afraid to hurt me, but as soon as I began kissing him back he responded by pushing me against my car that was behind us. Then kissed me so passionately that I saw stars. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each others mouths. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, before pulling away from me completely so we could catch a breath.

Then Geo stepped back and looked at me with a satisfied grin on his face. "We will see about that " he kissed my lips one last time and walked back to his truck .

I quickly grabbed my bags and walked to my house. This feeling I was having, I could not resist this so wrong but right pleasure. It couldn't be what it was.How could I have a mate when I had a boyfriend at home who loved me so much? I couldn't hurt him . When I walked into my room my wolf urged me to go back "He's our mate! What are you doing you stupid stupid girl!!"

I walked to my window and looked across the street he was no longer standing there . My heart sank.

Lilly was down stairs flirting madly with my brother . If there was one thing she was great at it Was getting her way . She had Scott watching the bachelor while eating his ice cream. "hey girl!" she quickly got of the couch and tackled me to the floor.

"I'm going home ! I'll call you " she kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door. I looked over and she had already shifted causing her clothes to tear as she vanished into the woods . Lilly just loved being a wolf..