Chapter 5- the truth hurts

I finally found my co writer Sophie and she is amazing take a look at her chapter and go read some of her books (: her user name is @the5ophie .

Misty's pov-

Every step we took his hand brushed up against mine leaving a warm sensation that made its way all over my body. He kept trying to hold my hand and it's not that I was playing hard to get okay maybe I was, but there was also the exception that he still hadn't broke up with Stacy. I would not be his second choice. The urge to hold his hand was getting so hard to resist. I folded my hands across my chest to try and reduce the strong temptation of clasping my hand with his. I heard him growl in annoyance as he noticed my latest attempt of avoiding all physical contact with him.

"For Christ's sake Misty will you stop being so stubborn and just hold my hand!" He practically yelled at me. I turned to him, trying to keep my face impassive as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes, instantly getting lost. His eyes held so much love and admiration for me, which I knew he would only express for his one, true mate. Which was unfortunately me...

"Are you still with Stacey?" I asked, managing to pull myself out of the trance he had put me under. I tapped my foot impatiently on the sidewalk.

"Yes..." He said, I walked away from him in anger. He says he wants to be with me yet he still sniffs around HER. If it was anyone else I wouldn't have been so angry but it was Stacey, the queen of torment and torture herself. "Mist, just hear me out! I've been with her for nearly two years now, we have history. I can't just ditch her, I wish it were that simple but it isn't." He said sadly, catching up to me easily with his long, lean legs.

"But Geo you must have known at some point that you would find your mate. And that it was cruel of you to date Stacey knowing you would have to ditch her... granted she does deserve it." I said, muttering the last bit to myself.

"Come on Misty, don't be so juvenile. I'm a teenage guy who just so happens to be the soon-to-be alpha of one of the largest packs around, I had raging hormones that needed to be calmed. And she was there and willing. I was going to wait for you but then I doubted that I would ever find you." He said, raising his voice at me slightly.

"You've slept with her haven't you?" I asked, hurt beyond belief I tried to keep my tears, that were threatening to spill at bay. I stared up at him waiting for him to deny it. But when no deny came I just raced away from him, not being able to bare the sight of him. Travis had wanted me to give into him years ago, but I couldn't do it. I wanted it to be special. I wanted it to be with my mate. Now it looked like I would never have that special connection with anyone.