Chapter 23

Before you read on FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM @itsdiydols IM HAVING A FASHION GIVE AWAY @itsdiydolls (:

I awoke with a gasp everything from yesterday coming back Blake, the pushing the nightmare or at least I think it was I groaned my head was pounding,

"Easy sweet heart." A voice said I jerked my head up instantly regretting it the pressure was building behind my eyes. I looked up and gasped Kyle was standing there with a look of anger in his eyes. I slid back on my bed.

"Ky-Kyle what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Where is she?" He growled.

"Where's who?" I asked having a hard time focusing with the throbbing behind my eyes.

"That little traitor." He said his voice thick with venom. I looked at him confused the pounding getting siguniffecntly worse with each beat of my heart. Kyle's face softened when he saw the pain I was clearly in he left the room. Leo what's wrong with me? I asked rubbing my head. Leo appeared next to me with a haunted look in his eyes,

"misty your body is beginning to reject geo." he said placing his hand on my ankle.

"What?!" I yelled grabbing my head.

"You heard me, since Geo isn't talking to you your body is accepting the rejection, your body is going to change that is why your wolf is no longer talking its because she's almost gone." He said softly rubbing circles on my shin.

"No." I whispered softly I felt my heart breaking I can't lose Geo I just...tears began pouring down my face what am I going to do I needed to find him and sort this whole thing out I squared my shoulders and stood I headed towards my door Leo calling out to me I made it down the stairs and down the street before my knees buckled underneath me I cried out as my knees hit the hard unforgiving ground I collapsed with the pounding headache blackness in closed me right before I fell into an abyss I heard a pain filled howl before everything went blank.

I looked around me, I was in a void of darkness suddenly a light appeared and I stood in a meadow, I saw a masculine figure, he had the most beautiful wings I had ever seen, they brushed the ground and were the purest white, he had on pure white pants and his hair was a beautiful platinum blond, his shoulders were tensed as he watched something before him. I hesitantly walked towards him he turned and beckoned me towards him I walked up to him and looked down I gasped at the scene before me I saw wolves fighting against these ugly beings their skin was stretched thinly over bone some had horns sprouting from their heads they had sharp claws and some had bat like wings.

"This is what happens to angles who give up the divine." the angel said looking at me with hollow eyes.

"You mean those things are, were angels?" I asked looking as one literately ripped a wolf into she shifted back into human form I looked away.

I heard him sigh, "Yes, my name is Gabriel I am in charge of the guardian angels and I've seen how much Leo has taken a liking to you this is the first time I've seen him like this in over 2,000 years, also I've seen the liking Blake, Kyle and Elivera has taken to you. Blake is right there is more to your past then meets the eye and you need to discover it on your own just be careful with Kyle there is more to him then meets the eye and if you wish to awaken your wolf then you must revist your past and she will come back now I must talk to my brother about this pest problem we've lost to many wolves be careful who you trust Misty there is more to people then meets the eye." with that he spread his wings once more and took off I once again fell into an abyss of darkness.

Geo's POV

I laid in bed as the pain became over whelming. Sweat dripped down my face. My body had begun to reject Misty a few hours ago, and it was an unbearable feeling. I knew I should have told her where I was going, but out of no where my wolf broke lose and I had no control. I vaguely remember dashing through the forest and appearing in a large clearing with those things. Those horrible things. So many wolfs were killed and it was only a few of them. I managed to make my way to my desk and reach my phone before yet again collapsing. Quickly dialing Misty's number before an agonizing scream left my lips. I knew I could survive this, but can she?

Kyle's POV

The buzzing of her phone caused my head to jerk in the direction the noise was coming from. She laid motionless in a deep sleep. She was taking long breathes as her chest moved slowly up and down. After caring her in from outside she had yet to awaken and it had been 4 hours. As I reached for the phone I noticed that the screen read Geo. I quickly hit decline and erased the number.

"What do you think your doing!?!?" Blake's voice came urgently from besides me.

"What do you care? Don't you have somewhere to be?" I pushed her out of my way and headed back to Misty's side while also moving a couple of strands of hair from her face. Blake stood there just watching me. When I finally decided to look over at her the anger in her eyes was more then evident.

"Your killing her! And only because you wish to be a selfish jerk!" she slapped my hand away from Misty's face as she settled down next to her and began to play with the tips of her hair. She was drenched in sweat.

"You and Leo...do you hear me Leo? Just because there's that slight possibility of her making it thru this, are you willing to risk it?" Blake's anger began to subside as sadness filled her eyes.

"She is not strong enough, your suppose to protect her Leo. You both had your chances and you ruined them. At least let her get stronger. Let her heart choose." Blake stayed silent waiting for Leo to appear.

"He is to much of a coward to face the truth." My devilish smirk appearing on my face .

"Well I am not" Blake spoke before swiftly lifting Misty and dashing towards the balcony, making an unexpected escape. My fists balled up as I made my way after her. There was no way I would leave Misty alone with Blake and Leo, she was always on Leo's side.

I was quickly stopped in my tracks by no other then the famous Leo.

"Where are they!" His voice boomed through the empty streets.

"Screw you! You tell me where they are! Shouldn't you be with her at all times?"

He was starting to piss me of.

"Blake she blocked her from me, it's only done when a wolf is believed to be put in danger because of her guardian...I'm not putting her in danger!" his voice was full of anger.

"You pretty much are, I mean risking the possibility of her dying...Tisk tisk...not very wise of you." I looked over his shoulder but Blake was no where in sight. Where could she be taking her?

"You should have never appeared. You broke plenty of rules in the process." I smirked at him before making my way around him, I knew exactly were Blake was going with Misty.

----

What did you all think ?I know it's kind of a filler chapter the next one will blow your mind !! I finally found myself a co writer and by the looks of it she is amazing !! Comment below vote vote vote &

Remember I'm doing a fashion give away on my instgram so follow me @itsdiydolls <3

& take a look at my new story "good girl love bad boys "