chapter 2- finally home?

Chapter 2

I quickly jumped out of the car the last 2 hours were spent silent with Travis clearing his throat and coughing . He grabbed my bags out of the car and placed them in the front porch.

"umm, well good bye misty" he stretched his arms waiting for a hug but I quickly stepped to the side.

" bye" I said, glaring at the door over his shoulder. In the corner of my eye I could see his expression, his face looked pained as he walked towards his car.

I watched his car drive away resisting the urge to stick my middle finger up but I quickly caved in.

Aunt Julie had told me she wouldn't be home due to long work hours. Quickly rushing to the front door so no one would see me I grabbed my bags and carried them to my room. I had stayed here allot when I was younger .

Flash back *********

I felt the rocks scrape my hands as I was flung into the dirt.

"Where's your dad mist !? He didn't love you enough to stay around?" a smirk appeared on her face as Stacy noticed the kids around us laughing.

"Don't ever come near us again we don't like outsiders and we definitely do not like wolfs from the Sonya pack!" everyone walked away as a tear slowly made its way down my Cheek.

I hated coming here I was always made fun of , if my mother wasn't always so busy I could just be home.

"Are you okay misty" Lilly wrapped her arms around me and held me tghtlyi . My only friend I had here and the only one I needed . Lilly didn't care what people thought about her not only that but she could fight so no one ever picked on her.

"Yeah I'm fine , no offense Lilly but I hate your pack" I wiped the tears from my face .

"I understand I kinda hate them to" she giggled as we stood up.

*******

There was a knock on the front door that snaps me from my thoughts . Making my way quickly down the stairs I open the door and there before me is my one and only friend I have left Lilly.

"Misty!" Lilly screams as she lunges herself at me and covers my face with kisses .

"I missed you sooo much!! "

"I missed you too Lilly " For the first time in months there's a smile on my face .

I step back and look at her oh how I wish I looked like Lilly 5,8 her long jet black hair frames her face going perfectly with her tan skin , I notice her gray eyes have pain in them for me and she's resisting the urge to cry. I pull her in for another hug.

"I'll be okay" As many times as I have heard myself say that I still haven't managed to believe myself.