Chapter 30

Unedited

Dead?! Geo...he couldnt be dead. He couldnt. My legs pumped as fast as they possibly could as I raced back to the pack house. The little girl with bleach blonde hair running ahead of me leading the way deep in to the woods No! No no no. my heart was racing and I couldnt breathe. What if he was dead?! Then i'd have lost yet another mate!

She can to an ubrupt stop as goes bloody body laid on the ground his chest barley moving his breathing almost undetected . Then she burst into that evil giggle that sent chills down my back . Elivera . I made my dash towards goes body memories of my mothers dead flashing by . They wouldn't do this to me they can't not again .

" Geo , babe I'm here please please hold on helps on it's way ." He slowly opened his eyes .

" stay with me okay ?" I held back my tears I would not be week not infront of elivera. My head quickly turned to where she was standing she had came closer and was no longer a child an evil grin plastered on her face.

" don't you see misty ? How easy it will be for me to kill him then you, if Kyle can't have you then no one can. I'll be the one to make sure you suffer ." Howls emerged from near by and just like that she was gone.

Once I had made it to the pack house, I sprinted to the infirmary where I was met with the sight of Geo's body covered in blood and lacerations. Elivera had done this she was going to have hell to pay. I growled deep in my chest then looked up at the doc.

"Will he be ok?" The doc looked saddened....he shook his head... "I dont know my dear, he isnt healing. Theres something in his blood and his heartbeat is very faint. My dear, at this point, I think you may need to take over this pack until he can reign again. I will do what I can for alpha Geo."

I nodded once curtly before turning around abruptly and leaving the room. I called the pack to a meeting in the clearing. My wolf desperately needed out so I stripped, shifted and ran to the clearing to await my pack.

*********

Kyle

my plan was set in motion and I loved the result. That pack would be running around like a chicken with no head in no time. And with misty afraid of taking the luna spot they would be without a leader. I chuckled and leaned back to enjoy the chaos. Now, I just needed to persuade her to come with me.

*************

misty

this was bad. This pack wasnt ready for this. I wasnt ready for this. But when push comes to shove, I bite deep. I was sick of kyle and his mind games. if he was going to mess with my pack, I was going to show him we were not weak!

the pack was beginning to gather and I could see a mixture of confused, scared, determined, defiant, angry and knowing looks in the crowd. I pulled my wolf up to her full height, walked to the northermost part of the field and spoke into their minds.

"i know some of you are scared. Some of you are angry amd refuse to accept me as your Luna. But you know what?! I dont care. I could honestly care less at this point! This is our pack amd we are being attacked. We need to fight for ours! Starting tomorrow, we will train harder, longer, and more aggressively. Your alpha was attacked tonight. Will we avenge him? Or are we going to let him have sacrificed his health in vain?"

Some of the pack wore a different determined look, but I could also see others slowly becoming more determined with my every word. Then some idiot jusy had to speak up.

"what about you, luna? How are supposed to follow a leader who doesnt even want to be out luna?"

My eyes narrowed in anger. "you'll follow this luna because you dont want to die, asshole!!" I barked at him with a snarl on my mouth.

He looked shocked at my outburst and I used that to my advantage. I walked around the crowd of my mate's pack. Scrutinizing everyone.

"Older women and children will be evacuated to an ally pack. Hopefully theyll take us in. men and women who can and want to fight, will stay behind and help to fight off the assholes once and for all. This pack is not weak and I will not let it become weak because your alpha is wounded." With that last word, I walked away to go and plan the demise of a bunch of idiots who thought they could take us on.

**************

Leo

She was a bit stronger. I could see that, but what worried me was that I want sure she could take on this particular challenge. It was dangerous. These people...things....they werent your average run of the mill humans or even wolves. These would be renegade angels, demons, and wolves. The fact that the elders would not get involved until it was to late made it worse I would have to take matters into my own hands . This called for back up and after centuries of living I knew the right people I just wasn't sure if they would fight for this . I would send Blake but they would not listen these were powerful Angeles who ruled there own lands and high authority was required to even speak to them .

" Are you sure you should leave her ?" Blake had her legs crossed floating in the air her red hair dangling loosely .

" it's something I must do or she will die Blake we both know that .." A blank expression covered her feelings .

" you do know if Kyle doesn't kill her this is her last life , if she chooses to be with geo you lose her forever ." I could feel her hard stare trying to figure me out .

" I'm fine with that , I just want her happy ..." I made my way out of the room with no last words and headed towards the alphas office where misty was hard at work .

" What !" Her voice came out with authority as I knocked on the door she was still angered.

" it's me " I approached her no signs of crying . Her angry face relaxed .

" I'm sorry Leonardo I'm just so frustrated .. So mad ." She banged her hand on the desk with anger.

" I'm leaving . I'm not sure when I will be back but I promise you I'll be back. Don't think I'm deserting you misty ." Confusion covered her face as realization settled in but what she realized I was not sure of .

" I understand Leo , have a safe trip." With that she left the room . With no hesitation I started on my long journey my first stop was ansiel the angel of restrain . There was also the angel of lightning and hail. The prince angel of the sun and the angel of distraction I had many strong friends but where they willing to fight ?

Misty

I ran to goes room all I wanted was his comfort know that Leonardo had decided to abandon us all. It was then I realized I didn't love Leonardo that I needed him . It was then I realized that I loved geo that I needed geo and that he was the one I was willing to die for . He was the one I was willing to fight for . My life .

There he lie still unconscious the machines constantly peeping as I laid next to him letting his warmth indulge me his heart rate decreased in the monitor as if somehow how he knew I was there .

"I'm sorry for all the pain iv caused you . For involving you in this , sometimes I feel like if I would just leave if I would just go with Kyle everything would be okay . Am I selfish to want to be with you?" Even though he was unconscious an it was dumb of me to choose know to tell him everything I couldn't stop myself .

" you deserve better ,I shouldn't put the pack thru this . I'm scared geo I need you I need your help know more then ever ."

------

I can not believe I have not updated in a month I am a horrible person I know /: my moms finally home I'm not as stressed and I apologies in advance for the mistakes