chapter 22

I quickly walked downstairs and opened the door . Yet no one stood there . Slowly closing it i start heading up stairs. * knock knock knock* there is rapid knocking at the door. I manage to reach the door before it stops yet there is no one there.

" Elivera this isn't funny!!" i scream out into the empty street slamming the door and heading towards my couch. I let myself sink into the couch relaxing. I swear never in a million years did i think this would be my life. I miss my wolf terribly my body aches for me to transform and go for a walk. Geo. I haven't heard from Geo since he left me alone in bed. Reaching for my phone i decide to call him instead of text him. I had all ready sent him over 50 text messages. Starting them with me angry and ending in concern.

The phone only rings once before i hear deep breathing on the other end.

" h... hello?" no response.

" Geo.. are you okay ?" the breathing becomes louder. Then there's no noise at all. Glancing at my phone to make sure i didn't hang up i see a picture of Geo's handsome face smiling at me. I cant help but think something is wrong.

" Geo please answer me.." nothing.

"just leave it alone." Leo's voice enters my head. Leave it alone? no i will not leave it alone!

" its not that hard just think about me." No hes important to me!! I hear Leo begin to mumble some words before it goes silent. I guess i just figured out how to block him out.

"hey" my head snaps to the recliner in front of me.

"Blake you scared the shit out of me!" I exclaim as she throws her red hair over her shoulders and she stands up.

" there's something you need to know Misty." Blake's voice is shaky almost as if she's about to cry.

" You have to remember misty, remember the day your mother died. Think hard." images of my mothers dead body rush to my head.

"nooo ! Blake just leave it alone." my voice is but a whisper.

" I was there misty and there was nothing i could do." shes said in a hushed tone looking down fiddling with her fingers.

" what do you mean you were there?"

" If only you would stop blocking it out misty if only you would try to actually remember what happened that day ." There's a hint of anger in her voice.

" I tried everything to stop it, and they all just stood there. They said it was meant to be , but that's bullshit. I'm tired of lying I'm tired of all of them lying to you. You deserve to know the truth." Her hand gently touches my arm and there i stand in the field with my mother . She's standing facing my direction a tall figure looking at her his back facing me.

" Do you want her dead? Look Shanon im trying to help you here! I broke the rules by allready talking to you! Answer the question?!" his voice booms in my direction yet i am unable to move.

" you have to know the truth . Think harder misty!" Blake walks away from my side and heads towards my mother, she looks as beautiful as always her golden hair flowing slightly in the wind.

" leave her alone!" Blake's hands are balled up as she approaches the Man he slightly stiffens up but quickly relaxes as Elvera's small body comes from around him.

" Oh my dear Blake, just leave." a hint of mischief in her voice.

" No shes mine to protect and i wont let you hurt her!" wait Blake is or was my moms gaurdian angel? She dashes towards elivera but quickly comes to a stop and drops to the floor.

" your out numbered and over powered Blake." a giggle leaves Elvera's lips as her head snaps in my direction. The man is also looking right at me or is it right threw me? He looks so familiar yet i have never before seen him . I slowly move my head and look behind me and approaching from the field is kyle followed by Leo...

" Is she going to do it or what?" kyles voice echos in my head.

I hear growling loud and angry growling getting louder and louder by the second. I close my eyes trying to process everything that just happened . The growling gets louder as if its coming from me and the next thing i know there i stand in my living room . My sight and hearing a lot better . The couch is tattered up and a peace of it hangs in my mouth. My wolf howls as i slowly take in that i had transformed. Help me.. there's a whisper in my head. Misty...... Its Geo and hes hurt. Before i even manage to reach the door to brake it down i slam into it butt naked. Laying on the floor tears streaming down my face. All of a sudden my wolf is gone again. I cant seem to feel her pressions. It was all a dream. Just a dream but as much as i repeat it i cant seem to convince myself.

" let me help you up" Blake places her arms around me picking me up by the waist. My nude and exposed body doesn't seem to bother her.

" Misty i want to tell you but i can't, I've been told that in order to become who you are suppose to become i have to let you figure it out. I have to let it all play out." she slowly leads me up the stairs i can barley hear her voice due to all my sobbing.

" Geo... wheres geo?" her face hardens as she places me on my bed and covers me up wiping the tears of my face.

" please just tell me where he is" my body feels weaker as everything begins to blur and the darkness replaces it..

"geo.."

-------------------------

I am 100% sorry for the grammar and punctuation I keep losing all my editors and co writers! please if you are serious and free to edit at anytime message me! Also my instagram got hacked at 27k!! ughhh.

follow me on my new one @itsdiydolls

So what the heck happened in her mother death! why where kyle and Leo there? Where exactly is Geo?? still on the same team?? comment below <3