Dont tell ANYONE....or anything.

The question repeated in my head at least ten times before I found out something to say. Ray was still looking at me waiting on an answer.

"You're a Twilight fan aren't you?" I asked smirking.

He nodded.

"So since you watch Twilight, what would you think of my speed?" I asked.

"It's faster than humans." He pointed out. Then he looked like a light bulb turned on over his head. "You're a vamp-" He started.

I clamped my hand over his mouth. "I want to say it." I interrupted him.

"Say what?" Princeton cut in from the other side of the room.

"That I am a very fast runner." I answered winking at Ray.

He gave me a death glare.

"Just kidding. You guys wanna know what I really am?" I asked them.

"Yep." they all said.

"Well it's easier to show you than to tell you." I said preparing to transform into the most hideous creature in the world.

I felt my eyes glow and the veins under my eyes pop out. My fangs exposed themselves and I started levitating. I hissed at them without wanting to. All of them stared at me in shock. Fear was deep in their eyes as I realised that my humanity had gotten the best of me. I changed back into my human facade as I felt the floor beneath my feet again.

"You guys don't have to be afraid of me though. That's if you can explain what you just saw." I told them as they struggled to compose their fear-stricken faces.

Ray Ray got excited after letting the fear go. "Oh my gosh this is so awesome!" He exclaimed. "Dude your sister's a vampire. Be happy." He said nudging Prod's shoulder.

Out of all things I expected Prodigy to do, he did the least expected. He started laughing. He was weak. Like literally rolling on the floor laughing. He continued laughing for about five more minutes before he finally got sober.

"What was so funny?" I asked him.

"You're a vampire." He answered giggling again.

"How is that funny?" I wondered.

"I don't know but it is. Can I see your vampire face again?" He asked.

I shook my head as I felt the bus stop. "Look, you can't tell anyone about me. You understand?" I asked them.

They nodded. I looked the window to see a big building. It was an arena. This must be the place they were performing at tonight. We got off the bus and walked into the building. I resisted the urge to jump off of everything and go completely wild. I acted like that in huge spaces. We made it to the stage and they got handed their mics. They tested their mics and started rehearsing. After a few songs they went backstage and parted ways, leaving me to feel lost. Like where was I supposed to go?

"Hey, Bianca I want you to meet someone." Princeton's voice called from backstage.

"Coming!" I called back following his scent to find him.

I found him standing with a boy who looked about my age. He had caramel skin and he was just standing there texting on his phone. He looked up once he noticed me standing there. He smiled.

"This is our dj Myles." Princeton introduced.

Myles cleared his throat. "Hey, I'm DJ BigDeal." He said extending his hand.

I shook his hand and introduced myself. He finally let go of my hand after texting whoever he was texting back. Then Princeton grabbed my hand and led me away from him. I looked at him confused after we stopped.

"Your eyes are kinda glowing." He informed me awkwardly.

I made them stop and thanked him. We walked back over to Myles after a moment of awkward silence.

"Why y'all left me?" Myles asked.

"We just had a little problem." Princeton explained.

"What kind of problem?" He asked.

"Should I tell him?" I asked Prince.

He immediately shook his head. "Myles can not keep a secret. He'll be itching to tell someone so he'll tell inanimate objects while he's standing next to the person he wants to tell." He answered.

"Hello I'm standing right here. What secret can't I keep?" Myles butted in.

"Listen, if I show you, you can't tell anyone." I told him.

"Okay." He agreed looking suspiciously at Prince, who was slowly backing away from us.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I guess so." He answered.

I smiled at him as I felt my fangs grow in. Then my eyes turned golden as I felt my veins pop out. He looked shocked as his eyes grew big. I changed back into the more human looking part of me. He breathed a breath of relief.

"I thought you was about to hurt me." He explained.

I laughed. "I won't hurt you." I assured him. "Remember you can't tell anyone..." Then I thought about something. "...or anything." I added.

"I won't." He promised. "Now would you care for a tour of this place?" He asked me.

"I'd like that." I said shrugging.

A/N : SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PEOPLE. SCHOOL STARTS NEXT MONDAY SO I BEEN GETTING READY. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME. COMMENT IF YOU THINK BIANCA AND MYLES SHOULD GO OUT. I'LL MAKE MY PROFILE PIC BIANCA'S PICTURE WHEN I FIND IT SO YOU GUYS CAN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. I KNOW THE WAY I'M WRITING IS WEIRD. ITS BECAUSE I'M WRITING THIS OFF OF MY TABLET. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ALSO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE AS A VAMPIRE. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. YEAH THAT'S NOT CREEPY AT ALL. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.