Chapter 20

*edited*
Bella's POV:

To Harry❄:
I don't know...

From Harry❄:
Please I need you there😓

To Harry❄:
I'll think about it...

From Harry❄:
Thank you! x
____________________________________

*5 months later/wedding day*"I don't know about this Tilly" I said nervously as I look at my reflection in the mirror "hun, I understand you love him and it's gonna be hard to see him marry someone else but she's a bit of a jerk for not choosing y...

"I don't know about this Tilly" I said nervously as I look at my reflection in the mirror "hun, I understand you love him and it's gonna be hard to see him marry someone else but she's a bit of a jerk for not choosing you" Tilly said hugging me "you look beautiful you know" Tilly said looking at my black dress (A/N: Bella's dress is up top!) "Thanks" I said staring at my reflection and sighing "don't feel so insecure about yourself" Tilly said hugging me.
____________________________________

Harry began walking down the Isle and he looked truly handsome. I looked away from him and Tilly squeezed my hand as she sat besides me. Once Harry got up I could see him staring at me from the corner of my arm. Once I looked up Harry waved at me and I gave him a faint smile but it soon turned back into a frown before waving at him.

Soon Chloe came walking down the Isle with her father. She looked beautiful but that doesn't change the way I feel about her. I watch as Harry's eyes flicker at Chloe then at me and it starts to irritate me "Why does he keep on looking at me?" I ask myself in my head.

"You alright" Tilly asked giving me a smile "hm hm" I hummed "good" she said looking back to Harry and Chloe. The Priest started to give the speech and I didn't really want to listen but I had to and it most certainly break my heart apart...only if he was mine to hold.