Chapter 18

*edited*
Bella's POV:
"So what are you planning to do today?" Tilly asked "I feel like I wanna dye my hair" I shrugged "really! What colour?" She asked "I think I'm gonna go for some funky colours like red,purple and dark blue" I said messing with my curly black hair "well what are you waiting for. Let's go to the supermarket to get some dye" she said grabbing my hand and rushing out if the house.
____________________________________

"You ready?" Tilly asked as is stood in front of the sink with my hair wet ready to be dyed "yup" I said "alright then" Tilly said and began to apply the first layer of dye which was red. Once I rinsed the red dye out Tilly applied the purple dye. She then rinsed that out and then applied the blue dye and rinsed that out.

After leaving my hair to dry I walked into my room and stood in front of the large mirror, My hair looked beautiful and funky! I began to toy with my hair until Tilly entered the room "ooh Bella your hair is so beautiful!" Tilly said running over to me and playing with me hair "thanks" I smiled before we both walked down the stairs together.
____________________________________

Harry's POV:
Lately it has been stressful, Toby and Chloe are bugging me and I'm hardly even able to put up with the Child. All he ever does is complain!

I was currently sat on the couch of the house and I remembered all the fun me and Bella have had on this couch. I decided to watch a movie whilst Chloe and Toby were out shopping. I went to the Kitchen and went in the fridge and got out some food before going back to the living room, slumping back on the couch and then eating my food.
____________________________________

"Harry I'm home!" I herd Chloe shout through the house "hi" she said as she stood at the door of the living room "hi" I smiled "are you ok?" She asked "fine thanks" I smiled. Chloe came and sat next to me "Harry do you love me?" Chloe asked with a frown "of course I do!" I said truthfully "do you love me enough to marry me?" She asked "yes but where is this going?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow "what I'm trying to say is I want....."