Pilot

"Quick Lucy or you're going to be late to school!" My Mother says ushering me out the door.

The door is shut and locked behind me.

I sigh.

I begin to walk to school listening to Twenty One Pilots through my earphones.

I don't want to go to school. I can't think of anything worse. I transferred from London to Seoul in the middle of the school year.

I have no friends as everyone was already paired up together in their little 'gangs'.

I take my earphones out and wrap them around my phone. I stuff my phone in my rucksack. I don't want it stolen again.

I walk into the school. I wish I could have the cloak of invisibility from Harry Potter.

I turn around the corner to see a long corridor with lockers. The corridor is full of people talking, laughing and screaming. I squeeze in between the crowd. No one pays any attention to me.

I finally get to my locker.

Everyone is quiet apart from a few whispers and loud steps coming from the way I came.

I turn my head to see the school bullies.

Great.

I quickly grab my Maths and English book and shut my locker.

"Where are you going in a hurry?"

"Is she trying to get away from us?"

"Tut. Tut. Haven't you learnt your lesson?"

I quickly run through the crowd away from them.

They're irritating, I don't understand why they always decide to bother me.

They don't bully me as much as they do to others, I think it's because I'm a girl.

To be honest, if they were nice they could easily be everyone's friend.

I can hear them chasing after me.

I give up running, I'm too tired.

"That didn't take you long!" Namjoon shouts.

He is the leader of the gang called 'BTS'. They are all the bullies of the school.

"We just want to play!" Taehyung shouts.

I shudder.

He is the pervert of the group.

A hand grabs my shoulder and slams me into a locker.

I squeal in pain.

I look at the person who grabbed me.

Yoongi.

He is the cold one.

"Ya! Why did you run away?" Taehyung asks poking my cheek.

Yoongi doesn't let go of me.

I stare into his eyes, glaring daggers.

Namjoon rests his hand next to my head and leans to me.

"Now," Namjoon begins. "Can we talk?"

I don't reply.

The bell rings.

"We'll have to continue this later." Namjoon says pulling away from me.

Taehyung pouts.

I watch the three of them walk away as I stare holes into the back of their heads.

At least they didn't steal my phone.