Chapter 29

Edited and re-written on March 10th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of food. "Lucie! Come get breakfast!" Brandi yelled up the stairs. Denis must have already gone down the stairs because he wasn't in the room. 

As I rolled off the bed, a soft chuckle came from the bathroom. "Morning babe," Denis said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Morning," I mumbled as I yawned.

"So, when are going to get those days alone like you promised me?" Denis asked as he pulled me closer. "Well, I need to shower, so how about we go do that now?" I said as I pulled him into the bathroom. 

After we finished our shower, we walked downstairs. Everyone had their suitcases near the door. "I wish you guys didn't have to leave," I mumbled as we all hugged goodbye. "Oh yeah you do, we heard you in the shower," James said. 

I felt my cheeks heat up as they all laughed. "Stop being so mean to the poor girl," Brandi said as she slapped James' arm. "Well! Maybe they shouldn't be so loud!" 

"James, they paid for us to stay here. They can be as loud as they want," Brandi argued with the boy. Everyone laughed while they kept saying goodbyes. 

"I don't want any kids yet!" Haley yelled as she got in the car. "Haley!" A high pitched voice said as she laughed. 

"You guys suck, you know that?" I asked as I leaned on the side of the car. "I would love to stay and chat but we have flights to catch. Bye guys!" Ben said as he started the car. Denis had pulled me back and waved.

I waved back with a smile on my face. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asked as we walked back into the house. 

"Lazy day?" He just nodded and we made our way to the couch. I pulled the blanket off the back of it and curled into his side as he pulled up Netflix. 

"What do you want to watch?" "Um, Water Boy," I said as I looked up at him. "I've never seen that one before." "Really? It's an Adam Sandler movie," I explained as he clicked on it. 

"Sure, want to make some popcorn?" I nodded and rolled off the couch. Denis laughed as I jumped up. I waddled into the kitchen, the blanket still around me. As I unwrapped the bag of popcorn, I heard a glass drop. 

I set the popcorn bag down and walked back to the living room. "What did you do?" I asked as Denis stood on the table. "There is a bee and I tried throwing a candle at it!" Denis said as he pointed to the mess. 

I started to laugh so hard, tears were streaming down my face. "So, let me get this strait. There is a bee and your first instinct is the throw a candle instead of grab the fly swatter, which you are standing on, and kill it?" 

Denis nodded and I laugh even harder. "You are such a dork, now clean up the mess before someone gets hurt," I said as I walked back into the kitchen. 

Denis had gotten off the table, and we were about half way through the movie his phone went off. He paused the movie and answered it. It just so happened to be their tour manager telling them they had gotten onto Warped Tour. 

He started to cheer and smile as he got up and went outside to talk. My phone had gone off as well, Taylor's id popping up. I smiled and answered the phone. 

(T-Taylor L-Lucie)

T-You wont believe the phone call I just got!

L-You're going on Warped?

T-Yeah, how did you guess?

L-Denis is talking to his manager, he was told the same thing. 

T-Does this mean we get to hang out all tour?!?!?!

L-Um, maybe. I don't know if I'm going or not. Wait, hold on. Kevin is trying to call me. I'll call you back here in a second. 

T-Okayyy!

As I hung up on Taylor, I called Kevin back. "Hello?" He asked as he answered. 

"You called?" 

As he hung up, I squealed. "What?" Denis asked as he walked back in. "Kevin wants me to go on Warped and perform in the Acoustic sessions tent," Denis smiled and gave me a hug. "That's amazing babe." 

"Before I congratulate you on going on Warped as well, I might want to call Taylor back before she blows up my phone," I said, already getting text after text. Denis laughed and nodded his head. 

(T-Taylor L-Lucie)

T-WHAT DID HE SAY???

L-He told me I'm going on tour!

T-You are staying on my bus. Denis can deal with it

D-That's offensive!

T-Don't care! You've spent basically this whole year with her and I haven't. Get over it!

I laughed as the two started to argue over who I was staying with. "Do I not get a say?" I asked as they kept arguing. "No!" They both said in unison. We all laughed and talked for a bit longer before we got off the phone. 

"How about we finish the movie tomorrow?" Denis said as he pulled me off the couch, wiggling his eyebrows. "You are such a dork," I said as he led me up stairs.