Chapter 8

Edited on March 8th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

I woke up to a strong smell of alcohol. It was one of the worst things I had ever smelt in my life. I got down from my bunk and saw the worst mess I had ever seen. 

People I didn't know where passed out in random places with bottles around them. One thing I noticed Taylor and Cam were cuddling on the couch and they were so cute together. I really should get them together. 

Denis walked out holding his head, "Would you like some coffee?" I asked walking over to the coffee maker. "Yes please," he said moving someone onto the floor and sitting on the couch. 

Some of the random people woke up and left for their bus, but there was still some random girls here. I handed Denis a cup of coffee. Ben appeared with major bed head.

 Like his hair looks like a lion mane times 10.

 I handed him a cup of coffee and walked to my bunk to grab some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. Denis walked into the bathroom right before I had gotten my bra off. 

"Uh...hey," I said while holding my bra to my chest. He quickly shut the door while saying sorry a lot. I quickly changed and left the bathroom before anyone else could walk in on me.

 As soon as I opened the bunk to the curtain, Aura woke up and started to rub up against my head. He was acting really weird today. I bet it was because I wasn't with him 24/7 now. I picked him up and carried him to the front lounge. 

I sat down next to James and used his shoulder as a pillow. "Hey Lucie," he said putting his arm around me and hugging me. "Hey James," I said hugging him back. 

I haven't told anyone yet but, it's that time if the month. I bet they could have guessed from the pad and tampon wrappers in the trash though. 

I started thinking 'I need chocolate.' Apparently I said that out loud because I heard a "what?" From all the guys and then Taylor jumped up and yelled all sassy like," I got you boo," and walked to her bunk. 

She came back with a full king size chocolate bar. I opened it and gave her some because I'm not a complete bitch. "Can I have some?" Sam asked reaching for some. 

 I slapped his and and said," No. Mine." As I said that I grabbed Aura and the chocolate and went to my bunk. I climbed in on my own and got comfy.

 I was wearing the shirt Denis gave me and some really baggy sweats. Aura was cuddled up next to my chest and I put in my favorite movie of all time. The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I slowly started to fall asleep during the movie so I decided to take a nap.

*after nap*

I woke up to someone crying. I walked out into the lounge to see Taylor crying. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Aura...isn't breathing," she started to cry even more while looking at the dead cat on the table. 

I got up and went to the back lounge. It had mirrors and wood walls. I started to punch the mirrors and the wall until every mirror was ruined and there was at least 3 holes in the wall.

 I slowly slid down the wall next to the door and broke down. Why act this way towards a cat? Because that cat was my best friend for 5 years that's why.

 He meant the world to me. Whenever I was sad he would just curl up in my lap and just lay there. He made me laugh more than once. What am I going to do without him? I won't know how to function properly. 

"Lucie?" I heard Ben say. "HOLY FUCK LUCIE! ARE YOU OKAY?" Ben yelled coming in and picking me up off the ground. He looked at my hands and shook his head. He sat me down on the sink and started to clean my hands up.

 Denis walked in and looked at my hands. He told Ben he would finish cleaning them up and get the last little bit of glass out of my hands. "Why did you do this?" He asked looking at me with sad eyes.

 "Aura....died. He just died. Nothing was wrong with him." I said while pulling my bandaged hands away from Denis. I walked out to the front lounge and looked at Taylor. "What happened?" 

I asked sitting next to her. "I walked out here and saw Aura laying on the couch, so naturally I walked up to pet him and noticed he wasn't breathing. Cam walked in and saw me crying then you came out here," she said while crying even more. 

 I hugged her as tight as I could. Cam pulled me off of her and he took my place. I hugged the closest person to who just so happened to be Denis. I hugged him just like I did Taylor.

That day Denis didn't leave my side, until he had to go up on stage. The boys wouldn't let Taylor and I do merch so they could keep an eye on us. During the show we got to stand side stage and enjoy the show. 

After the show we all went back to the bus and sat down in the front lounge. Me, Taylor, Denis, and Cam on one couch. Ben, Sam and James were on the other couch. 

We had netflix on and we were watching random Disney movies because that's what the guys put on. I started to fall asleep on Denis' should. The last thing I remeber was Denis saying "goodnight my love."