Chapter 25

Edited on March 9th, 2017

*Lucies POV*

After making breakfast, I walked to James' room to grab my shoes and necklace. "Want to come with me to meet this band?" I asked looking at Denis who still had food in his mouth. He went to open is mouth to speak before I stopped him. 

"Don't you dare speak with food in your mouth," I said glaring at him. He quickly chewed and swallowed the food. "Sure I would love to go but can I finish breakfast first?" He asked looking at me. I laughed then nodded. 

"Yeah you have plenty of time because I still need to do my makeup," I said walking away. I walked into James' room and grabbed my makeup case. Then I walked into the bathroom and started to paint on my face.

*After makeup and a lot of dance breaks*

I finished my makeup at around 11. I started at 10 .-. After I meet with the band and everything I was gonna go get a tattoo. I walked out and saw Denis and James were on the couch watching The Simpsons. 

"Denis, you do realize you cant wear the same clothes for three days right?" I asked looking at him. "I have some of your clothes in my suitcase, go change,"I said point towards James' room. "And take a shower while your at it," James said. 

As Denis walked by I slapped his butt. "You still have a  small butt. You need to do some squats," I said. I heard James chuckle. "You just got told you have a small butt...by your own girlfriend," James said dying of laughter. 

Denis yelled "Fuck you." "You have!" I yelled back. James just started laughing even harder. I sat down on the couch and watched the show. Awhile later Denis came out with a fresh pair of clothes on. I looked at the clock ad noticed it was 11:30.

*sorry guys I'm not gonna write her meeting the band and getting the tattoo I'm so sorry. Huge time skip to New Year's Eve*

"JAMES CATCH ME!" Ben yelled jumping into James's arms. I started to laugh my ass off. If you didn't know, we are in Hawaii for New Years. Me and Denis rented a house and invited everyone and their girlfriends. It was Ben in a room alone because Ciara couldn't make it.

James and Brandi in a room. Cam and Haley in a room. Sam and Brittany in a room. Then me and Denis in a room. 

I finally got to meet all the girlfriends and Sam's wife. They are some of the sweetest girls I know. "Oh my god they are retarded," Haley said. I was the closest with her. "BEN. WHAT THE FUCK MATE? HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD TO DRINK?!?"James yelled almost falling over. "Lucie! Can you come here?" Denis yelled from the patio. "I'll be right back," I said to the girls.

*because I don't remeber how long they have been together I'm gonna go with they've been together for a year*

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked. "Yes I do why?" I looked at him with a questioning expression. He dragged me to the little gazebo thing and called everyone over to us. When I turned back to him he was down on one knee with a ring.

 "Lucie, We've only been together for a year but I love you with all my heart. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Lucie May Vovk, Will you marry me?" By this point I was in tears.

 I was trying to say yes but it wouldn't come out so I just nodded my head. He stood up and put the ring on my finger. My first instinct was to kiss him so that's what I did. After a couple seconds of kissing we pulled apart and the guys and girls started to cheer. Denis let go of me because he could tell I wanted to show Haley.

*the ring is the picture*

"Oh my god! It's so pretty!" Brandi yelled. "Oh my god! That is beautiful!" Brittany said. Haley pulled me aside from everyone and hugged me. "Let me see it," she said holding out her hand.

 I put my hand on top of hers and let her look at the ring. "This is beautiful," she said staring at it. "I know," I said looking down at it. He did a really good job at picking the ring out. "Did you help him pick the ring out?" I asked looking at her. "Psh. He

He. Noooo...Maybeee," she said looking at her feet. "If you don't mind I would like to talk to my fiance alone," Denis said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Okay," Haley said walking off towards James. 

"Do you like the ring?" He asked playing with my hand. "Yes. It's perfect Denis," I said turning around to kiss him. We were interrupted by party poppers and everyone else yelling happy new year. 

"Happy New Year babe," I said against his chest. "Happy New Year," He said above my head. "I'm taking you fiance!" Haley said walking over to us. She dragged me to the dance floor and started dancing. 

Ben walked over and joined us. "Girl you are such a fab dancer," Haley said to him. "Ohh gurrrrllll thankyou," he said in the most girly voice he could. Me and Haley broke out in laughter. "What?!?! Is there something on my faceee?" Ben said as girly sounding as before.

 "No queen you look flawless," I said. "I know I look goddamn flawless," He said flipping his hair and walking away. "There is something wrong with that man," I said to her. Denis started to walk over. "No! Fuck off! She's mine for tonight!" Haley started to yell hugging me to her. 

"Yeah! What she said," I said hugging her back. Denis put his hands up and walked away saying "Fine. I'll just steal your boyfriend." "YOU CAN KEEP HIM!"Haley yelled. 

I started laughing. "Let's go change into pajamas and let the guys have guy time. Let's go gather the girls," I said to her. She nodded and let go of me. We gathered everyone and walked inside. We all changed into short,or the boys boxers, and tanktops.

 "Let's watch movies!" Brandi yelled. "I have some in my bag! I'll be right back," Haley said walking to her and Cam's room. We were currently in the master bedroom,which was mine and Denis' room. 

We all jumped at the sound of a really loud boom. All of us ran outside and saw the guys double over laughing. "You assholes!" All the girls yelled. "Ви мудак ! Ви дали нам чертовски серцевий напад ! прокляття(You asshole! You gave us a a fucking heart attack! Goddamn)," I yelled.

 Denis just started laughing some more. "Fuck all of you, I'm going back inside," I grumbled walking back inside. The girls followed me and we went back to my room. "Let's watch some movies!" Haley yelled.

 She put in the first movie which just so happened to be Magic Mike. Brittany was the first one to pass out so we all grabbed a water proof eyeliner and started drawing all over her. Of course I drew a dick right on her cheek and signed my name when I was done. 

I then drew a middle finger on her chest. "She is gonna be so pissed," I said laughing. "Well she fell asleep first," Brandi said. One by one we all fell asleep. Magic Mike still playing in the background.