Chapter 21

Edited on March 9th, 2017

*Ciara's pov*

I'm driving to Lucie's today and to be honest, I'm kinda scared. I know nothing is going to happen but if that dude keeps coming around, it's gonna get violent. "Hey babe, you ready?" Ben asked walking in to the bathroom.

 "Yeah," I said putting the finishing touch on my eyeliner. I put it in my makeup bag and grabbed my bag and walked out. All the guys got up and headed to the door... I guess they are coming with. "Let's go see Lucie and Taylor!" Ben yelled at the door. 

The guys cheered and I laughed at them. "Weirdos," I said as I passed them and walked out the door. "Hey! You love us," Cam said trying to sound upset. "I do, now let's go," I said getting in the car. 

We were taking mine and James' car. Cam and Denis are riding with James and Me, Ben, and Sam will be in my car. Ben said he would drive so I got in the passenger seat. Sam hopped in the back and Ben got in the drivers seat.

 "We get to see Lucie!" Sam yelled right in my ear. "Don't forget about Taylor!" Ben yelled. I shook my head and laughed. "Just so you know, James is already on the road," I said making the boys calm down. Ben started to car and left the driveway.

*a couple hours later*

We are almost to Lucie's and I'm about to kill these two yahoo's. They won't stop singing about how they get to see Lucie and Taylor. "We are here!" Sam yelled. Ben was hardly even parked when Sam ran out of the car.

 "He seems excited," I said looking at Ben. "I think we all are," He said looking at me. He pulled me in for a kiss. We pulled apart and got out of the car. Ben ran to see Lucie, he didn't even close his door. Idiot.

 I closed my door and walked around the car to close his. I grabbed the keys out of the car, locked the doors, then walked up to see Lucie and Taylor. "Ciara!" Taylor yelled running to me. "Taylor!" I yelled matching her tone.

 She hugged me and we all went inside. "So, how have you been?" Lucie asked looking at me. I was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. Lucie and Taylor got up and walked to the door. "What the hell do you want this time?!?! Can't you see we don't fucking like you?!? God Damn!" Taylor yelled getting mad. 

All the boys, including Oli and Lee, got up and walked to the door. I followed and stood next to Ben. "Who the hell are these people babe," the mysterious man said putting his hand on Lucie's arm. I saw Denis tense up and Lucie shrug the dudes arm off. 

"Well let's see, one of them is my boyfriend and the others are friends. Now. If you don't fucking leave I will beat you into the ground," Lucie said. "You wouldn't do that. You love me to much." "How the hell do you love someone if you don't even know their name?!? Plus, you're a fucking sicko!" Lucie yelled getting pissed.

 She was at least a couple inches taller than the dude. "My name is Rick. Now do you love me?" Rick said looking at her. She shoved him off the steps and slammed the door. She locked it then walked to her room. She slammed the door to her room. "Well," Taylor said awkwardly. "I'll go talk to her," James said. We all nodded and made our way to the living room.

* James' pov*

I walked to Lucie's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Lucie, can I come in?" I asked. I heard shuffling and the door opened. "Hey," she said in a quiet voice. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed. "I know that guy from somewhere I just don't know where," I nodded my head and she sat back down on the bed.

 "Oh my god," she whispered covering her mouth. "What? What happened?" I asked scooting to where she was. She pointed to the screen and saw she had found the dudes Facebook. "We used to go to high school together before I dropped out to peruse my carrier in music," she said.