Chapter 20

Edited on March 9th, 2017

I woke up to Denis running around and James and Taylor sitting on my bed. "Morning," Taylor said handing me a cup of coffee. I took it and mumbled morning. She laughed and went back to watching Denis run everywhere. 

He was flipping out because he couldn't find his necklaces. "Denis." "Yes Lucie?" "Bathroom," I said pointing to the bathroom. He ran in there and emerged with his necklaces. We all laughed and he sat down next to me on the bed.

 "Me and James have to get going babe, I'm sorry," Denis said while grabbing my hand. "Denis. It's fine,trust me, I'm kinda glad that me and Taylor get to spend some time together without everyone around," I said sitting up all the way. 

"Okay...," Denis said standing up. We all walked into the living room so we could say bye to each other. Denis walked over to me and pulled me into a really big hug. "Я люблю тебе так багато Lucie( I love you so much Lucie)."

 "Я так люблю тебе трахати багато Денис(I love you so fucking much Denis)," I said kissing him. We just stood there for a minute until James started to yell at him because he was taking to long

"Bye Lucie," Denis said kissing me one last time. "Bye Denis," I said letting go of him. "Bye James!" I yelled out the door. "BYE LUCIE!" I heard James yell from outside. "I'll see you soon," Denis said kissing me again. 

"Okay, but you might wanna go before James starts to yell at you again," I said basically pushing him out the door. He walked to the car then waved "BYE!" Me and Taylor yelled in unison. They drove off. 

Me and Taylor sat down on the steps. I pulled out my cigarettes and lighter then lit one up. I hadn't really had much time to smoke since I was normally always doing something. I took a long drag.

 I blew the smoke away from Taylor's face because I'm not an asshole. "So, you and Cam still being all cute and shit?" I asked looking at her. She blushed and nodded. I laughed," awww your blushinggggggg." She flipped me off them laughed also. 

"We need to have a girls day. Like today. We should get our nails done and get our hair done. We also need to go shopping again. That was the most fun I've had in a really long time," I said looking over at Taylor.

 "Yes we do, let's go get ready," Taylor said getting up. I put out my cigarette and walked inside. We were greeted at the door by the cats. They are starting to take a liking to each other so that's good.

 I walked towards my room and Luna followed close behind me. When I got in there I saw some of Denis' clothes on my bed. Classic Denis. Always forgetting something. Oh well, looks like I already have my shirts picked out. 

I just need pants now.

 I walked over to my dresser and opened my pant drawer. I pulled out a random pair and threw them on my bed. I walked over and started to change. I had on one of Denis' shirts, one of his flannels,and a pair of skinny jeans.

 After finding a pair of boots ,because summer is almost over and it's starting to get kinda cold, I walked into my bathroom. About 30 minutes later I had on my makeup and my hair was done. As I walked into the living room, Taylor was just coming down the stairs.

 "You ready?" I asked looking at her. She nodded her head and walked to the door. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys then we walked to the car. Of course we locked the door and stuff. I got in the drivers seat and started up the car.

 Taylor grabbed the Aux cord and plugged in her phone. She started playing Never Shout Never. 

We were going to a little strip mall type thing. "You should play some Blink-182," I said looking at her for a split second. "Okay!" She yelled. I heard All The Small Things start playing and we jammed out.