Chapter 2

Edited on March 8th, 2017

Picture of Lucie

*Denis' pov*
*I skipped a week*
It was the day before tour and James and Lucie were just arriving at Ben's house. "LUCIEEEE!" Ben yelled as she walked through the door. 

"Hi Ben," she said while putting her stuff down and hugging him back. Lucie was already considered as family even though we just me her a week ago. She was so beautiful I'm surprised she is single.

 She has pale skin, beautiful grey eyes, and many tattoos. She fits in perfectly. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. "DENISSSSSSS, you spaced out again," Lucie said while poking my face. 

"What where you thinking about?" She asked while sitting down. "Uhh...nothing?" I said accidentally making it more of a question. "He was probably thinking about youuuuuuu," Ben said dragging out the u. "Whatever Bruce," I said getting up and going outside for a smoke.

*Lucie's pov*

Me and James had arrived at Ben's house and Denis was already spacing out. The boys picked on him for spacing out again. He got up and went out for a smoke. "I'm gonna go join him," I said getting off the couch. 

I took my cigarettes out of my pocket and my lighter out of my bra. "Hey," I said before taking a long drag of my cigarette. " Заради трахає(for fucks sake) you scared me," Denis said over dramatically with his hand on his heart.

 "I'm sorry," I said hugging him from the side. "It's okay," He said hugging me back. "I didn't know you smoked," He said blowing some smoke into the air. "There's still a lot of things you don't know about me," I said flicking my cigarette into the road. 

"Tell me some of those things," he said laying back in the grass. I laid back in the grass with him. "Well I like to sing/scream, my mom is now married to Kevin Lyman, uh I used to be in a band before they kicked me out because I smoke to much, and my natural hair color is blond, " I said as he listened intently.

 "Cool, I bet the guys listened to all of this," Right as Denis said that Ben yelled,"Damn! How could you tell?" Me and Denis just laughed and sat up. "THE BUS IS COMING EARLY BY THE WAY!" Ben yelled as he was dragged back into the house.

"Should we go get our stuff together?"Denis said getting up and offering to help my fat ass up. "Sure, let's goooooooo," I said pulling Denis with me as I ran into the house.

*Ben's pov*

"They just need to kiss already," Cam said as we watched the two on the grass."Cool, I bet the guys listened to all of this," Denis said in a loud voice. 

"Damn! How could you tell?" I yelled as the other boys started to walk back into the house to get their stuff together. 

Cam started to drag me in so I yelled," THE BUS IS COMING EARLY BY THE WAY!"