Chapter 16

Edited on March 8th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

Today was the last day of tour and honestly, I was pretty happy and sad. I would be able to move in with Taylor. I now can hang out with James. But,the downside of all of this is, Denis will go back to the Ukraine for a while until they start making a new album or go on another tour.

 I really hope me and Denis find a way to work this out. I was pulled out if my thoughts by Taylor throwing her eyeliner at me. "Get ready bootynugget," she said. I went to my bunk and grabbed my white and black stripped shorts that were originally jeans, the shirt Denis gave me at the beginning of tour,and grabbed a pair of socks. 

I went to the bathroom to shave then put on the clothes. I put on the clothes I had picked out. I tucked in the tank top then went to my bunk to look for my creepers. They were the converse like ones and they made me kinda tall, but not really.

 I walked out to the front lounge and noticed Cam and Taylor kissing. I quickly took a picture.

 I waited until they were done being sweet and stuff to walk out. I sat down next to Taylor and put on my shoes. "Holy fuck. How are you gonna walk in those?" Cam asked pointing to my creepers. "Um...move my legs. Duh," I said tieing my shoes.

 I stood up right as Denis walked out. "You still aren't as tall as me," He said as he pulled me into a hug. I huffed then walked to my bunk to grab my phone and my wallet.

 As I walked into the lounge,my phone went off. It started playing Bohemian Rhapsody. It was the cover by Never Shout Never. 

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my dad. I walked to the bathroom and answered the call.

(K- Kevin. L-Lucie)

K- Hey Lucie!

L- Hi dad

K- Lucie, I have something I need to tell you.

L-dad... whats wrong?

K- Lucie,there really is no easy way to say this..but uh...your mum-

L- What about mum?

K- She a passed away Lucie. I'm so sorry.

I couldn't say anything so, I just hung up the phone. I would have to call him back later. I didn't know how to react honestly. I loved my mother and all but, I knew she never loved me or cared for me after grandma and grandpa passed.

 I walked out into the front lounge still in shock. "Lucie, what's wrong?" James asked looking up from his phone. I saw Denis sitting next to him so, I said,"Денис , зустрітися зі мною на задньому салоні , будь ласка(Denis, meet me in the back lounge please)." 

He got up and nodded. He followed me into the back lounge. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. "My mum died. She just died. I didn't stay on the phone long enough to know what happened exactly but, she's gone," I said letting a few tears fall.

 Yeah, me and my mum didn't necessarily like each other but, she was my mum and I did love her more than anyone could imagine. "I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry Lucie," Denis said pulling me in for a hug and kissing the top of my head.

 I started to cry even more. "I know your probably not worried about this right now but, I don't think you want to go to the show," Denis said letting go of me and looked at me. "Oh. I'm still going to that show," I said.

 My phone started to play my ringtone again. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Taylor.

(T-Taylor. L-Lucie)