Chapter 11

Edited on March 8th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

Like almost every other day, I woke up in Denis' bunk. Today we had a couple hours to mess around before we had to set up for the show, so me and Taylor are going to the mall. I got out of Denis' bunk and grabbed some clothes.

 I walked in on Taylor changing but, she just told me to close the door. I changed and did my hair. I didn't worry about makeup today. As I was walking out of bunk ally, I tripped over nothing. 

"Fucking hell," I said sitting up. Taylor came out of the bathroom laughing her ass off. I got up off the ground and walked to mini fridge to grab a tea. I grab a bottle of tea as Taylor was carried into the front lounge by Sam. 

"What the hell?" I asked looking at them. "She wouldn't get out of the bathroom so, I forced her out," he said dropping her on the couch and speed walking to the bathroom. We heard the door slam and died laughing.

 "Why did the bathroom door slam?" James asked taking the tea out of my hand and drinking it. "Buttwipe that was my tea!" I yelled at the James. "Would you like it back?" He asked while holding the tea out. 

"No, you probably gave Ben a blow job and forgot to brush your teeth after," I said while walking over to Taylor. She threw me my Back Veil Brides beanie and told me to put it on. "GUYS! WE'RE LEAVING FOR A WHILE! TEXT US IF YOU NEED ANY THING WHILE WE'RE OUT!" Taylor yelled throughout the bus.

 The guys just groaned because it was still early for them and she was really loud. We walked of the bus and called for a cab. We went into this hot topic like store and the first thing I saw were the belts. 

They had so many belts. I pulled Taylor to the belts and we found All Time Low and Death Note seat belt belts, if that makes since. We got got a couple shirts and pants then went back to to the venue. 

Before we opened the door we put on our belts. We had them buckled and we had the most serious look on our faces. We opened the door and walked to the front lounge. 

Everyone was sitting in there, even some people I don't know. We dropped the bags and lifted our shirts a little, the guys gave us questioning looks but we did nothing. We just stood there. 

After like a minute of silence me and Taylor looked at each other then back art the guys.

 We unbuckled the belt and said "I'M BUCKLED UP AND READY TO FUCK!" While buckling them back up at at the at the end of fuck. We violently air thrusted and followed each other to bunk ally.

*Denis' pov*

The girls walked on the bus looking all serious and stuff. They dropped their bags and lifted their shirts a little. I was scared to know what they were gonna do so I didn't say anything about it.

 A minute later they looked at each other and unbuckled their belts. They let them hang for a couple seconds before yelling," I'M BUCKLED UP AND READY TO FUCK!" Buckling the belts back at the end of fuck. 

They followed each other to bunk ally and everyone sat their in surprise. "What the hell did I just see?" James asked while looking at the rest of us. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Ben. "Let's go make sure they're not actually fucking each other," Ben said getting up off the couch. 

We checked all the bunks except one. Sam's. "Oh god. I swear if we open this curtain and their fucking I'm burning my bunk," Sam said putting his hand on the curtain. He yanked it open and we saw them writing something on Sams bunk. 

All I could see was the put 'Dick bitchtits' on the wall of his bunk they stopped writing and got out of Sam's bunk. As soon as they got out they fell to the floor laughing.

 "What the fuck was that?" Cam asked looking at the girls rolling on the floor. They were silently laughing and flailing around. They finally calmed down. "Oh my god. Your guy's faces were perfect!" Taylor yelled while laughing.

 Lucie had brought the bags to their bunks and was sorting out clothes. I worry about these girls sometimes.

*James pov*

What the actual fuck was that? They just walk on the bus and stand there for a minute or so, look at each other then yell. Fucking hell those girls are weird.

 "TIS I, LORD PENIS HEAD!" Lucie yelled walking out with a beanie that looked like a penis. I almost chocked on the beer I was drinking from laughing so hard. 

"You guys are on a roll today," Cam said at the girls who both had beanies that looked like penis'. They just laughed and went back to bunk ally.

*Lucie's pov*

Me and Taylor we're fucking around in the back lounge while the boys got ready to go on stage. Today they are having us watch the show for some reason. They have special guest coming and performing tonight so, they want us to be able to see and meet them. 

The boys told us to come to the front lounge. As we got in there, Taylor froze so obviously I looked and noticed Motionless In White was sitting on the tour bus. I almost fangirled, but I think Taylor did it for me so I just grabbed Denis' arm and pulled him to bunk ally.

 "Why didn't you tell me the special guest was Motionless in White?!?!" I asked looking at Denis. "I wanted it to be a surprise for both of you because we know how much you guys love them," he said looking at me with that amazing smile of his.

 I hugged him really super tight before kissing the fuck out of him. "I love you so fucking much," I said hugging him again. "Let's go back out to the lounge," he said grabbing my hand. 

As we walked in we saw Taylor and Cam sitting together. I swear if they don't get together soon I'm gonna flip out. Taylor jumped up and ran over to me. "MOTIONLESS IN WHITE IS ON OUR BUS. HOLY FUCKING DICK TITBALLS." She said jumping up and down. 

I started jumping up and down but, instantly regretted it because my boobs hit my neck and it really hurt. "Owwie," I said rubbing my neck. "What happened?" I heard Ricky Horror ask. "When I jumped my boobs hit my neck and it hurts," I said rubbing my neck. 

Taylor busted into laughter and so did the guys of AA. Devin laughed slightly and the rest of them didn't have a reaction. I went over to Denis and sat next to him. He pulled me into a side hug. 

"We have to go and perform mother fuckers. Let's go!"Ben yelled while getting up off the couch. We all walked out of the bus together. Me and Taylor skipped while singing Hey! We Okay! By Never Shout Never.

 If you can't tell we really like that song.

 As soon as we got to the back doors, Sam yelled at us to be quiet. We got backstage and waited for the guys to go on. Towards the end of the set, the lights went out and Motionless went out on stage.

They did a few songs then Asking finished up their set. After they did the meet and greet, we all went back to the bus. 

"That was fucking awesome," I said to James who was sitting on the couch. I was sitting on the arm of the couch. Denis came out and picked me up. Everyone, including Motionless looked at him.

 "Um...can I help you?" I asked looking at him. "Yes you can," he said carrying me to his bunk. What the fuck? I thought as Denis got in the bunk. We had only been dating for what? Almost a week now?

 Yeah. We'll go with that.

 He started to cuddle me. Again he was really warm...not a sexual way ya nasties. 

I cuddled closer to him, not that it was really possible to do that. Right as I got comfy, my phone rang. I climbed over Denis and went to the bathroom so I could talk to however this was in peace. I answered the phone and heard my...