Chapter 22

Edited on March 9th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

We walked to the party because it was in the middle of a forest. None of us had to get x's on our hands because we all are of legal age. We immediately ran into Jason, best known as Veeoneeye. "Jason! Oh my god! It's been forever!" I said as we hugged. 

"Hey Lucie! How have you been?" He asked looking at me. He had his hair up in a bun on top of his head. "I've been amazing! How have you been?" "I've been good as well. I see you finally became friends with Taylor!" He said noticing Taylor and Ciara. 

"Hey Jason!" Taylor said hugging him. They talked for a bit as me and Ciara walked around for a bit. "We should find Taylor and head back, I'm getting a bad feeling," I said to Ciara. She nodded her head and we went to look for Taylor.

 We found her after looking for a couple minutes of looking. "Taylor I'm getting a bad feeling. Can we please head back?" I asked. She got up and stumbled a little. "S-sure," she said obviously drunk.

 "Get on my back," I said kneeling down. 

She got on my back and we started to walk to the car. I heard thunder in the distance so I picked up my pace. We got to the car right as it started to rain. I got in the drivers seat and Ciara sat in the back with Taylor.

 As I started to drive home the rain got heavier. It was starting to become hard to see and Taylor wasn't helping what so ever. After Ciara not being able to control her, she suddenly grabbed the steering wheel.

 "Taylor stop. Your drunk. Get back here!" Ciara said trying to get her back. "I don't want to," she said trying to make the wheel turn. "Taylor! Stop!" I yelled. She smiled and used all her strength to turn the wheel as fast as she could. 

The next thing I knew was the car was out of control, Taylor was laughing her ass off, and Ciara wouldn't stop screaming. The car came to a stop and the last thing I heard was Ciara calling someone.

*Ben's pov*

I was making dinner for the girls so when they got home they had a nice meal waiting. My phone started going off so I told James to watch the food.

(B-ben. C-Ciara)

C - Ben. W-w-w-we crashed and Lucie is out and Taylor is bleeding really bad. I need to call an ambulance but I wanted to call you and tell you I love you.

The line went dead after she said that. I started to freak out not knowing what to do. "Ben! What's wrong?" Cam asked walking to me. "The girls crashed and Taylor and Lucie aren't doing well. Ciara just called and hung up really fast. She said she was gonna call an ambulance. She didn't tell me where they were," I said in shock. 

"We need to find them," Denis said appearing in the living room with wet hair. I was about to say something but my phone went off. It was Ciara.

(B-ben. C-Ciara)

C- Ben. Meet us at Meadow Valley Hospital. Please

B- okay. Are you guys alright?

C-Me and Taylor are fine. We don't know about Lucie though. Just meet us here.

B- Okay. I'll see you soon I love you

C- I love you too Ben.

She hung up. "We have to go to Meadow Valley Hospital. Let's go," I said walking towards the door. "Let me turn off the oven first," James said. We waited for James at the door. "I can't believe they crashed," Denis said as we got in the car.

 "I wonder how it happened," Sam said looking out the window. I had already pulled up the place on my GPS. We rode to the hospital in silence. As soon as we opened the door I saw Ciara in the waiting room.