Chapter 19

Edited on March 9th, 2017

*Lucie's pov*

I woke up to music playing from what sounds like the kitchen. I tried to unwrap myself, but I'm pretty sure that I had made Denis' grip tighter. Fucking hell. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand on the side of the bed and pulled up my contacts.

 I texted Taylor for help. She opened the door quietly and giggled at me. "I think I don't want to help this time. You guys are adorable," Taylor said standing in the door frame. "Please? I really gotta go to the bathroom," I said with a pleading look.

 "Fineeee," Taylor said walking over to me and helping me. I basically ran to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I didn't even bother to close the door because,who the fuck cares? I finished doing my business, washed my hands then walked out. 

Denis looked really adorable because Taylor had given him a pillow to cuddle. I took a picture and put my phone back on the night stand. I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw them on. I walked into the kitchen and saw Taylor was cooking.

 "You need some help?" I asked walking up beside her. "Yeah, can you start making coffee?" She asked not taking her eyes off the stove. "Suree," I said walking over to my coffeemaker. I got the coffee grounds and the filter thingy for it.

 I took out the old one and put the new one in. I put in some coffee grounds then grabbed the coffee pot. I rinsed it out then filled it up. I poured it out into the back of the coffee maker and then put the pot back and turned it on.

 I was just standing there because I now had nothing to do. I was thinking about waking up Denis when I felt a pair of arms around slide around my waist. "Morning sleeping beauty." I heard Denis mumble a good morning.

 I turned around so I could see his face. His hair was everywhere and he was still trying to wake up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I heard a camera snap and then Taylor saying. "This is adorable. Why are you guys so adorable?" I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Because I'm Denis Stoff. Duhh." Me and Taylor both started to laugh. I'm glad that Taylor moved in and Denis is gonna stay in England for about 2 or 3 weeks. He may go back sooner, but I don't know. 

"Foods ready love birds," she said while grabbing plates. Denis decided he doesn't want to let go so, I just started to walk towards Taylor. Denis started follow me, his arms still wrapped around me. "Can you let go of me?" I asked turning around to face him.

 "Not until you give me a kiss," he said sounding like a child. I gave him a kiss and again I heard a camera snap. "Happy?" I asked. "Yes, but I don't feel like letting go now," he said pulling me closer. 

I sighed and gave up. Taylor handed me two plates. I started to walk to the couch. Of course, Denis walked with me. He sat down then pulled me onto his lap. I scooted over onto the couch and handed Denis his food. He started to pout and complain how he was cold

I just laughed and started to eat my breakfast. We all started to watch Spongebob when my phone went off. Why does my phone keep going off almost every morning? I put my plate down and walked into my room. 

I saw it was Kevin and didn't bother to answer it. I put my phone on vibrate so I wouldn't hear it go off anymore. I walked back out and grabbed my plate. I sat back down and got comfy. "Who was it?" Taylor asked. 

"Kevin. I don't really care right now," I said going back to eating. She nodded and went back to eating as well. Denis had finished before us so he was just sitting there. He had started to day dream a lot more now that we weren't on tour.