Chapter 1: You Scared?

*Rory's POV*

"Who does that?" He yelled from the living room, "Camping in the fucking middle of the map!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to make my sandwich. Taking a bite out of my finished masterpiece, I skipped towards the living room with my brother, still angry as hell.

"This game makes you way too angry, Leo." I said tucking one leg under me on the couch.

"Fuck, I want to hurt something beautiful!" He screamed throwing his arms up. "I can't even fucking move!"

I stifled my laughter and started chewing silently.

"Oh my god! Don't ever play Call Of Duty when trying to quit smoking!" He got up and threw the controller on the ground.

"Trying, key word here..." I mumbled to myself.

He stomped to the kitchen and chugged down some water. Leaning on the doorway he looked at me seriously. "Chase is coming over."

I groaned and dramatically slouched on the couch. "Why?" I whined. I hated whining but I hated Chase more.

Chase was Leo's douche of a best friend. He always thought he was better than everyone and could bed any (and every) girl he wanted. I hated him with a passion. His tone body and hazel eyes made him appealing but I would never even THINK of going out with a jerk like him.

"He is my friend, so he can come over. I never got why you hate him so much." Leo said.

I just shrugged, "Maybe because he is an asshole?" I replied and got up from my seat.

"He is only an asshole to girls, he is actually a really good guy to everyone else." He crossed his arms and looked pointedly at me.

"Lucky me, " I replied grumpily, making my way to my room. "If you need me I'll be in my haven."

He laughed. "Alright."

Closing the door, I turned on my TV not even bothering to change the channel since it was only going to be background noise while I was on my computer.

I stayed in my room for about 30 minutes before there was a knock on my door. Closing my computer, I went to the open the door.

Looking at the person in front of me, I rudely rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked clearly annoyed.

She looked at me surprised and swallowed hard. "I'm Rachel."

"Who?"

"Rachel, Chase's girlfriend..." She said holding her shaking hand out. I swiftly shook it. Rachel was a blonde with quite amazing blue eyes. She was pretty but clearly had bad taste in guys. I already didn't like her.

"And? What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest in what I hoped was an intimidating way. Wow, I'm such a bitch... Oh well!

She looked up at me since I was quite a bit taller then her. "Umm, it's raining outside and I got wet and, umm, Leo said I could ask you for a spare set of clothes."

I sighed then widened the door open. She stepped in and looked around. "I like your room."

Shrugging, I walked over to my closet. I loved my closet. It was huge and even had a light in it. It was freaking awesome.

I grabbed some clothes out and threw them to her. She was still looking around my room in amazement when I threw them so they dropped to the ground. She quickly picked them up and looked at me.

Huffing, I pointed to a door on the right. "Bathroom is that way."

She hurried toward the door and closed it behind her.