Chapter 3~ Ex- Best friend

Ashley's POV 

I made my way out of the classroom with anger build inside of me. How could a so called "best friend" do that. I was walking back through the halls with a verge of tears haunting me by falling down. I coudn't let that get to me, i needed to find a way that i would get her to think straight. It was my biggest secret that i've kept from everyone for a long time, i couldn't let not one other soul know that i've been lying the whole time. I couldn't, it would change how people looked at me, it was already bad enough that my own best friend was starting to criticize me and betray  me for her boyfriend. Why do things like this happen to me? Haven't i went through enough with both my parents dead? 

I was deep in my thoughts when i bumped into the least expectant person. My best friend Itzel. She was looking at me in disbelief, probably because she saw that my facce was stained with tears. 

" Ashley? What happened? Why are you crying?" she asked innocently. 

Heat and anger radiated my face as soon as i met her eyes. I wanted to swing my fist at her and throw a punch but i knew if i would, it'd be low of me since she probably wouldn't know why i punched her since I'm her best friend. 

" I'm sure you know why!" i stammered. " How could you betray me like that over a guy?!" i yelled. " How could you?! ' i whispered quietly while tears streamed down my face. 

" What are you talking about?' she asked worriedly. 

" You know what I'm talking about Itzel , don't play stupid okay? " i shrieked angrily. 

" I-I" i cut her off. 

" Justin told me everything! You and him want me to leave you to alone so that i wont still him from you ! I'm done being the bad guy here ! Every freaking time you want a guy and i like him as well , hes always for you and you blame me saying i stole him from you! I hate it ! You get the whole school to judge me! And on top of that you threat me with my own secret! " i yelled. " What kind of friend are you? So you know what, Two can play the game, if that's how you want it to be we can play it like that but know something and keep it in your brainwashed mind, when i win this game, don't come crying back saying sorry, because i wont be there wiping your tears away" i said sternly. 

She looked extremely suprised at what came out of my mouth. Partly because i've never spoken to anyone like that , especially her, my ex best friend. 

_________________________________________________________________

Author~ 

I know guys its pretty short but Ive been busy! The faster you read vote and comment the faster ill write the next part. I love you all !! I just came back from a long trip , but i knew i had to write next chapter to keep you guys reading !! hhah :) well anyway hope you like !! GOODBYE ! LOVE YOU <3