Introduction

Copyright © 2015

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the copyright owner. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, and any other resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Valentina C.

WARNING - not your average cliche

He was just another typical Badboy.

But with a little twist....

_________

Kyle Anderson may seem like your typical cliche 'Badboy'

You know, the flawless beauty, fit muscular body, charming and seductive personality with a hint of rebellious behaviour, captivating green eyes that lure in, contagious smile, good taste in branded clothing and vehicles, mysterious secrets and of course, the deep sexy voice that gives you a wild Jurassic park feeling inside your stomach.

But, he was more than what his badboy facade gave out.

More than what anyone would of thought.

He was a mysterious figure that not one could figure out yet his seduction skills were irresistible.

He was after all, just another badboy.

Or so they thought...

____________

Hey people of wattpad, new story that I thought to write of during my spare time.
Tell me what you think, whether you like it, hate it, I don't care, I dont get offended but keep in mind I'm not looking for rude comments, just feedback.
If you like it vote, I appreciate every bit of appreciation

**I would just like to add that I was very young witting this story. There will be scenes where the main character is a bit immature and childish and slightly cringe. I've warned you all so don't continue reading if you can't handle that and start commenting rude things.

Valentina C.