Epilogue

Bpov

I walked into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. I slid down to the floor. I know Edward was only trying to help but my dreams should be my own.

I heard Edward knock on the door. "GO AWAY EDWARD!" I yelled out. Then all of a sudden a demon appeared in front of me. He put a finger up to his mouth cautioning me not to say a word.

Then Edward knocked again. The demon shook his head and walked over to me and grabbed me. "Bella please answer me." But I couldn't answer him even with my mind. Because we disappeared and reappeared in the magical world.

"I see you got her. You did good my pet." My eyes widen when I heard his voice and it wasn't Trivel.

He flew in front of me. "Long time Isabella. You grew into a very beautiful young women." I struggled against the grip of the demon.

"How could you? You were like a brother to my mother Fritz?" He was a fairy prince in the magical and the only one that could get into the attic. He knew the spell.

"Easy my darling. I want your mother." Oh my God he doesn't know she's dead.

"But what I also want is your father. I want to destroy what he took from me."

"He didn't take nothing from you Fritz." He turned to me and flew up to me only inches away.

"Your so wrong Isabella. There's so much you don't know. He killed my only son." My eyes widen in shock.

"It can't be true Fritz." He turned and flew a short distances and used his magic and became my size.

"But he did Isabella. Your mother was pregnant with my child."

"Wait what? Your lying." He was back in front of me. "DON'T EVER CALL ME A LIAR. YES SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD AND YOUR FATHER KILLED HIM."

This can't be true my father could never harm a child. Could I have another half brother out there.

"Lock her up for now!" He told the demon. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS FRITZ!" He never said a word as the demon dragged me away.

I was thrown in a dungeon. I tried to simmer but I couldn't. I was stuck here.

     Epov

Everyone met in the living room. "There was a demon in the bathroom with Bella." Alice finally said.

"Wait how can that be. No evil can get in the attic or outside magical creatures." I said.

"Well expect two!" Charlie said. We all turned to Charlie. "I promised Renee I wouldn't say anything to Bella or anyone else. I think it's time to summon Renee."

"So wait we can summon the dead?" I asked. "Only when we have to in the time of need and this is the time of need."

We all went up to the attic. My mom and Sue prepared the middle of the floor with stuff while my dad and Charlie gather stuff and the book.

We gather around in a circle and chanted the spell. Smoke and a glowing light came from the ceiling until it got bigger towards the floor and Renee appeared in front of us.

She smiled and looked around. "Where's Bella?" She asked. "That's why we summoned you Renee. A demon took her from the attic and you know what that means." Charlie explain.

She nodded. "Yes. Fritz!" She said. "The fairy prince?" My mother asked. Renee looked down to the ground. "Yes. It just happen. Our relationship was always like a brother and sister. But one night it went a little further. It only happen once. But I was with Charlie at the time and it was before we were married. I had gotten pregnant. We had told Fritz the baby died but she didn't. He thinks for some reason he had a son but he had a daughter and Charlie had killed his son."

"So you're telling us Bella has a older sister out there?" I asked. "Bella always known her but she thinks she her best friend."

"Christa! But I thought she was.." Renee stops me. "No Celtic was the first one the step up and took Christa as his own." Well that would explain why they look some what a like.

"We must go to Celtic and tell him what has happen. Charlie you have to do the spell on me." Charlie look stun.

"Renee are you sure that's what you want?" Charlie asked. "Yes. Because you're not going if I can help it. You have a family here. I will go and Edward and Seth can come with us."

Charlie agreed. I guess it was a spell to make Renee temporally mortal.

We were planning our trip. We would go how we would normally go. Make a portal from here to the cave. Then take the dragons to the elven land to talk to Celtic. Then hopefully form our small army to find Bella.

God I just pray she was alright. She is my life. I will do anything to save her.

I do not own all the characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.