Bella lets Edward fully into her heart

Bpov

I walked back out of the tent and waved my hand for a table and for food. There was candles on it and a few decorations for Christmas on it. It was perfect for a Christmas eve dinner.

I started to sing all I wanted for Christmas and dancing to at the same time.

With a wave of my hand the music came on for it.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need, and I
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow, and I
I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I just kept singing over and over. It's 10 o'clock and I heard the portal. I hurried and floated above the tree still singing.

As soon as I saw him I smiled. He had a lot of duffel bags and boxes.

"What in the world. How did.." I cut him off. "Me! Hi!" Edward looked up at me and his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped opened.

I slowly floated back to the ground and gently landed flat on my feet.

"I thought I surprise you with a nice Christmas eve dinner." I smiled.

He sat down everything he was struggling with and walked up and stood in front of me. "You got your magic back."

"No I didn't get all my magic back. I still can't fight. Let's just call this a little miracle of what happened last night and how you made me feel"

He smiled putting his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.
"And how did I make you feel?" He asked.

"Magical, happy. I felt loved for the first time in my life." A big smile formed on my face.

"You make me feel whole Edward Cullen!" He chuckled. I waved my hand above my head and pointed up to the mistletoe.

Edward looked up and smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I felt this tickle starting from my belly going through my whole body.

Edward pulled away and looked at me a minute. "What was that?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I pointed behind him. What is all that?" Edward let go of me and walked back over to the stuff.

He scratched the top of his head. "Ummm, well my family and yours went a little overboard on us and they told me they wanted your Christmas to be special even though we can't be there and they can't be here." I giggled and shook my head.

"All I want for Christmas is one simple thing. It's not much."

He arched his eyebrow in confusion. "Really and what would that be?"

"Simple!" I waved my hand and the music started playing and I started singing again.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

"I ask again. What would that be?" Edward asked putting both his hands behind his back and smiled. I started to dance too. As I moved around Edward I started again.