Edward is brought back alive

Bpov

Just then Craigo and Athena walked on either side of Edward and just stood there.

Then they expanded their wings and stood up strong and bold. They lifted their heads and let out a mighty roar then shot flames from their mouth. It was such a beautiful site and great honor for Edward.

Then Edward's body stopped floating. "I'll never stop loving you Edward. You will always have my heart forever no matter what it will belong to no other ever. That is my pledge and bond to you Edward Anthony Mason Cullen." Christa and Seth both looked at me realizing what I just did.

Just then Craigo and Athena flames changed to a white and a green glow and they lowered their heads and the glow went over Edward's whole body.

My mother took her hands and a white glow of light came out of her hands and covered Edward's body as well.

We all watched as they raised Edward up more into the air. Then a ray of white light beamed down from the sky onto Edward as well. We could not see him at all now.

We all gasped. The glow of light started to lower back down to the ground.

I pulled Seth and Christa hands to my chest because I didn't know what was going on.

Then the glow of light disappeared and Edward was standing there. I fell to my knees in shock and lowered my head looking at the ground as my tears kept falling.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slowly looked up afraid of what I what see and Edward was standing there looking down at me smiling.

He reached out his hand for me to take and I slowly reached out and took his hand shaking because I feared that this was not real. He helped me up. I looked into his eyes.

"I thought I lost you Edward!" I told him with tears still falling from my eyes. "I thought so to." He told me.

"I'm so sorry Edward it was me that kept pushing you away when all you tried to do was protect me from harm. I saw it too late and I will do anything to make that up to you even give you my whole  heart, I would even die for you if I have to to prove it to you. But I know I can't do this without you. You are the one that was meant to heal my heart that was broken so long ago. Only you can help me." I told him.
Edward took his hands and gently cupped both sides of my face.

        Epov

"You don't have to apologize for anything Bella or prove anything and you sure and hell don't have to die for me. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. I love you Bella."

"I love you to Edward forever and always!" I gently press my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I slid my hand back into hair. I deepen the kiss. It was like we were in our own world until we heard someone cleared their throat.

We pull apart and turned towards her mother. I wrapped one around her arm around her waist and held Bella close to me.

"Bella my sweet child. You were given your second chance. You been through so much already. The road ahead for both of you will be long and hard. But you will find what you're looking for."

Bella pulled away and walked up to her mother. "Will I see you again mother?"

"You never know what lays ahead my sweet child."

"Mom I love you!"

"As I love you Bella! Edward Take care of my baby girl please!"

"I will Renee. That I can promise you." I told her. Renee took Bella hands into her own and gently kiss Bella on the cheek. Then she floated up into the air.

"Athena and Craigo look after them both will you?" They both nodded their heads. I walked up to Bella and put my arms around  Bella's waist from behind her. Bella put her hands over mine and leaned back into me.

Renee raised up with a beautiful glow around her and then stopped and looked down.

"Bella I will always be with you in here." Renee put her hand over her heart. "I know mom!" A ray of light came down over Renee and she disappeared.

Bella turned in my arms and looked up at me with a smile on her face she had tears still falling from her eyes.

She buried her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed the top of her head.

"My god Edward you're alright I'm so happy." I heard Christa say. We turned to see Seth and Christa running up to us.

I let go to hug Christa and Seth hugged his sister.

"Edward!" I turned to Craigo. He lowered his head to me. I place my hand on his head.

"I'm glad your alright!" He told me. "Thank you Craigo. Bella come here!"

I reached my other hand out to her and she took it. "Bella this is Craigo." Bella smiled up to him.

"Hello Craigo nice to meet you. I like to thank you for helping Edward."

Craigo bowed his head and kneeled down on one leg. "It was my pleasure my beautiful lady."

Bella blushed and buried her face into my chest which made me chuckle.

"Edward I smell fresh blood!" Craigo told me. Just then Bella collapsed in my arms.

Christa waves her hand and puts up a tent just as I pick up Bella bridal style and carry her into the tent.

"Edward Bella really hasn't been sleeping or eating since she left you. Her wound has been red and been bleeding often." Athena told me.

I do not own all my characters Stephanie  Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.