Getting somewhere safe

Bpov

I woke up on Athena back and we were in a cave.

"Thank god Bella. You're alright?" Athena asked. "I guess I am just really weak and tired. Where are we?"

"Somewhere safe. Only few chosen people know about this place and of course dragons too."

"Edward!" I blurted out. "It's alright they'll be here soon. Just rest please." I laid my head back down on Athena and closed my eyes.

I must've fell back  asleep because I felt a hand on the side of my face. I open my eyes to see Edward standing there.

"Hey there beautiful." He gave me my favorite smile and reached his arms up.

I slowly sit up and reach done and Edward took me in his arms. He carried me to the tent he set up.

He stopped when he stepped in. When I turned my head I gasped when I saw the bed. I giggled. "I love magic." I said as I laid my head back on Edward's chest.

He chuckled. He gently laid me on the bed. I looked at Edward face and it had bruises on it some of them looked old.

I reached for his face and Edward grabbed my hands. "Don't! I can hear your thoughts remember. I feel bad enough ok."

I felt horrible. Edward turned and slid to the ground.

"You don't understand what I went through being back there not being able to come back to you. Having to deny your calls. Knowing I broke my promise that I hurt you."

He buried his face into his knees. I slowly got up and slid to the ground next to him.

I crawled in front of him. "Edward look at me please!" He slowly lifted his head and tears were falling from his eyes.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I wish I could take it all away Edward. How I felt, how I still feel. But that doesn't stop me from loving you because that will never stop." I told him.

I sat on my knees before I continued. "I guess no matter how mad I'm am at you the love never stops. The love I feel for you is strong. But when I couldn't talk to you, see you, feel you next to me I felt weak. I felt like it was all a dream. My heart was being torn apart. I wanted you everyday. I wished you walked through that tent door and held me in your arms and told me it was okay, on that fourth day I lost it." I told him.

I looked down so I didn't look him into his eyes. "I needed to feel the pain because it was the only thing that made it real for me. I thought you weren't coming back or I thought everything was a dream and you were actually still dead and I thought I really lost you Edward!" I explained to him.

I looked up and my tears were falling now. Edward was still crying but he took his hand and pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"If I would've lost you Bella I don't know what I do. You're the reason I live. You're the reason I breath.." I stopped him and pressed my lips to his.

The way he makes me feels when he says stuff like that. We pulled away and he leans his forehead against mine.

God he smells good. No fair he had a shower. I long to have a bath. I heard Edward chuckle.

"Shoot, I keep forgetting. This so sucks" Edward started laughing.

"How about this!" Edward said before waving his hand. I turned my head and saw a claw foot bath tub.

I squealed and hugged Edward and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you!" I said against his lips. "Your welcome!"

Then I started blushing. "Bella don't even finish that thought. I can get Christa to help you."