Edward asks Bella to marry him

Epov

We return through the portal and no one is in the attic. I put my finger to my mouth to tell Bella to be quite.

I teleport us to the living room and there everyone was moping and depressed.

I whispered in Bella's ear. "Sing our song!" She looked at me and nodded and started to sing Never let go.

I waved my hand for music. Everyone lifted their heads and gasped I put my hand up to stop them from moving.

I stepped behind Bella and closed my eyes. "Just let us try this!" I reached for her hands and I tapped into her magic.

I image snow in our hands. I open my eyes and there was a little dust of snow in Bella's hands.

As she finished the song I lifted her hands up to her mouth. "Now blow!" She gently blew into her hands and snow flakes fell everywhere.

Bella giggled. "You did it!" I looked down at her as I wrapped my arms around her. "No we both did it!" I told her.

Then everyone came running up to us and surrounded us. "How is it possible you're alive?" Alice asked her.

"Long story! But merry Christmas everybody!"

"I completely forgot Bella! I'll be right back!" I gave her a quick kiss and teleported upstairs.

I went through both portal's and I gathered up all the Christmas gifts then went back home.

I set them back under the tree without anyone even noticing.

I turned around and walked over to Bella. "Do you want to go get cleaned up?" I asked her.

"Yeah that sounds good!" She told me. "I'll start dinner for tonight." My mom said.

I teleported Bella and me upstairs. I went to go walk into my bedroom when Bella grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think your going mister?"

"Ummm, my bedroom I thought since we were home that.." She stopped me and pulled me into her bedroom and shut the door and locked it.

"I don't think so!" She said biting her bottom lip."Isabella Swan are you trying to do what l think you're doing?" She pushed me into the bathroom.

She dropped her dress off of her. Then walked up to me. "I want you Edward!" My eyes widen.

"Who are you and what did you do with my sweet and innocent Bella?"

She giggled. "Should've thought of that before you showed me how it felt to feel so good to be close to you." She started to unbutton my shirt then walked behind and pulled my shirt off.

She took her hand softly along my back then started to kiss my scars where I got attacked.

Then she was by my ear. "And showed me how beautiful I was with my scars. That I'm not a monster."

She slowly walked in front of me. "Most of all when you touch me it's like our own special kind of magic Edward. You make me feel loved that I'm worth something." That was it I pressed my lips to hers.

Her hands slid down to my pants and she undid them and she pushed them and my boxers down to the floor.

I pulled her into the shower and turned it on. I pushed her up against the wall. I lifted her legs up and she wrapped them around my waist.

I slid my manhood into her hotspot. She moaned. I thrusted into her. I moaned into her neck.

It did not take her long to climax and bury her face into my shoulder and scream out my name which sent me to thrust into one more time and I released and called out her name.