Bella's powers upgrade

Epov

We all sat there a few days later talking about our next move when I felt Bella tense up.

I looked at her and she was looking out the window. I looked in the direction she was looking at.

It was Tanya and her eyes were still red. "Ahh guys we have a problem." I told them as I got up and pulled Bella behind me.

Then demons ran out from the woods. The window shattered somehow.

I turned and shielded Bella from all the glass. I pushed her down  onto the floor and covered her with my body.

I lifted my head and looked down at Bella. "Are you alright?" I asked her. "Yeah!" Then she smiled ear to ear.

"Ready to kick some demon ass baby?" She asked me. I chuckled. "Are you sure you're up for this?" I asked her.
"Get up and I'll show you how ready I am!" I stood up and helped her up.

She closed her eyes and clapped her hands together and when she took them apart a green fireball showed up. She threw her hands back and threw it forward  at a demon.

It stood there on fire. "That's what that does without my magic." I said and she giggled then all of sudden something  pushed me out of the way from getting hit by a fireball.

But when Bella  did somehow I went flying. I opened my mind to her. "Love you need to focus. Your strength is stronger with your magic."

She looked up at me and nodded so I knew she heard me.

Demons were coming from everywhere. There were a lot of them. Out of the corner of my eye I seen Bella  wave her hands. So I focused on her mind.

"I will get what I came for. I know she’s  not here but I know he his I can sense him." I heard Tanya say.

She here for me. But she doesn't sense Bella here. It must be Bella's shield. I thought to myself.

I heard Bella yell out and seen two demons had a hold of her. I ran over to help her but when I got to her something felt like it had a hold of me. Like I was tied up.

I started to be pulled backwards outside and the next I knew I was up against a tree.

Tanya stood in front of me. She took her hand and grabbed my face to look at her.

"Your mine and there's nothing she can do about it from where she is in the other world.

She pressed her lips to mine and I tried to fight her.

       Bpov

Two demons had a hold me and I was trying to fight them off. I seen Edward go to reach for one and all of a sudden he couldn't move.

I watched as he struggled. He was pulled backwards up against a tree. My eyes widen when I saw Tanya grab his face. Then she pressed her lips against his and he was fighting her.

I was enraged by this. I shoved the demons so hard they went flying.

I stood up and balled my hands up into fists. My rage inside of me was building as I seen a green glow coming out of me.

I started floating up into the air I closed my eyes and felt myself go into a spin. Then I felt felt my power expand and grow. Then I felt  everything  change around myself from outfit to my eyes to my strength, to my hair and even my magic.

        Epov

Tanya pulled away finally thank god. But then we heard a loud noise come from the house. I felt something within me growing but I knew it wasn't  from me. I snapped my head to look at the house. A green glow came from inside the house. Then I felt the  rage.