Edward takes Bella to there place

Epov

I got up and walked slowly to Bella bedroom. I wrapped her with a blanket and scooped her up.

I walked out of the bedroom and waved my hand. "Son where are you taking her?" My father asked.

"Where she belongs so don't stop me!"

"Edward, son there's nothing you can do for her!"

I turned around. "Don't you think I know that dad. Just please let me do this one last thing for her it's what she would've wanted." Charlie put his hand on my dad's shoulder.

"Let him go Carlisle he's right it's what my daughter would of wanted."

My dad nodded in defeat and everyone walked up to me and placed a kiss on Bella's forehead.

I finally turned and walked through the portal. When I walked on the other side I was at our place I gently laid Bella down.

I turned and opened another portal up. "Athena, Craigo came through." I backed away as they walked through.

They had there head down. I walked back over to Bella and waved my hand and she was dressed in a white dress with flowers in her hands. She looked beautiful laying there.

I kneeled down beside her. "I'm so sorry Bella. I love you so much. I will love no other but you. You have my whole heart. Always have and always will!"

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. "You loved her very much!"

I looked up to see the great one standing there. "How did you.."

"You forget all but one thing. Bella blocked everyone except me."

"Sorry it's just I thought."

"I know!" I watched as she walked over and picked up something.

"What's that?" I asked her. I walked over to her and she handed it to me.

It was the small recorder I sent Bella I hit play and listen.

"Well I guess you're wondering why I sent this. Well truth be told Bella I sent it before I left because I had a feeling you would need words of encouragement.
You told me never to say goodbye. Well I'm telling you never let go.
Here this song will explain it better. It's called Never let go by Bryan Adams."

Can you lay your life down, so a stranger can live?
Can you take what you need but take less than you give?
Could you close everyday without the glory and fame?
Could you hold your head high when no one knows your name?
That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say

We say goodbye but never let go
We live, we die 'cause you can't save every soul
Gotta take every chance to show that you're the kinda man
Who will never look back, never look down and never let go

Can you lose everything, you ever had planned?
Can you sit down again and play another hand?
Could you risk everything for the chance of being alone?
Under pressure find the grace or would you come undone?
That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say?

We say goodbye, but never let go

We live, we die 'cause you can't save every soul
Gotta take every chance to show that you're the kinda man
Who will never look back, never look down and never let go

Never let go, never let go, never let go
Gotta take every chance to show that you're the kinda man
Who will never look back, never look down and never let go

We say goodbye but never let go
We live, we die but you can't save every soul
Gotta take every chance to, show that you're the kinda man
Who will never look back, never look down and never let go

Will never look back, never look down and never let go
Never let go, never let go, never let go

"You willing gave me your heart to give me life. Bella you risk your life all the time. You're the strongest person I know. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't change who you are, just learn not to push people away that care about you most of all me. This isn't goodbye, this is just hello until next time. Keep your chin up beautiful. Take care and soon enough I will be back in your arms."

But then I heard Bella voice.

"Edward you must of found the recorder. That means something happen to me. Well the song you played goes for you too. You let go of what you believed in. If I didn't get the chance to tell you. I do love you. More than you'll ever know. I'm just afraid of you breaking my heart like others have."

Bella told me more then when she was alive.

"I was too scared to tell you any of this because of what you would think of me Edward. I think of myself as an ugly monster because of these scars I hide and who I become so I blocked everyone out and keep them away so I can't hurt them especially you Edward."

I fell to my knees as she played the song again. Tears fell from my eyes because it was her voice singing it.

I felt the great one put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't ever let go Edward!" Was the last thing Bella said before the recorder ended.

I got up and walked back over to Bella and kneeled down by her. "I will never let go Bella and you can never be a monster. You're beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside." I kissed her one more time as a single tear fell from my eye.

I got up and turned around. "You can do it now!" I told Athena and Craigo. They were going to in case her in a clear stone tomb.

"Edward look!" The great one told me. I turned and Bella was engulfed in a bright white light.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story