Bella learns to tap into Edward power

Epov

A bright light completely covered her. It was so bright that I had to cover my eyes.

Then it was gone. Then I watched as Bella took a deep intake of a breath for the first time.

I ran over to her and kneeled down beside her. "Bella!" She slowly opened up her eyes. A smile formed on her face. I scooped her up and pulled her close to me.

"Put me down Edward!" She said giggling. I gently set her down and cupped her face in between my hands.

"How did you know Bella?"

"I had a feeling I wasn't the only one that had to find out what they truly needed and had to find out. I knew when the time was right you would find it and you would know the whole truth about me. But you still had to make a choice Edward. But I knew in my heart I had to die for you to make that choice and find what your heart truly desired."

"You stupid,stupid girl I always knew what my heart desired but I just didn't know how much. I could not see myself clearly as you seen me. I only seen you."
"That's the point Edward. You never saw yourself. I told you everything so you see yourself too. Not the monster part though. But all the other parts." Tears fell from her eyes.

"Bella you're not a monster. You're beautiful inside and on the outside. I don't care about the scars. I thought I proved that to you the other night when we made love!"

She started to blush. "Look at yourself you're beautiful Bella!" I took her hand and walked her over to the water. I waved my hand and stilled the water.

"Look!" I pointed to the water. She turned to the water. She let go of my hand and walked to the water's edges.

She put her hand to her face. She turned and looked at me.

"I will leave you two alone." The great one said. She opened a portal and disappeared.

       Bpov

I turned back and looked into the water. I saw my face but I saw someone beautiful not a monster that I thought I was.

I seen Edward slide my hair back. He kissed slowly up my neck and turned me to him.

"Your beautiful Bella!" He pressed his lips to my and he traced my lips with his tongue to ask for premise into my mouth which I granted him.

He deepen the kiss as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I snake my arms around his neck. He pulls away making me breathless. Edward waved his hand and a blanket appeared on the ground.

"Hold on!" He told me. I watched him walk over to Athena and Craigo.

They both nodded their head and Edward opened the portal for them.

It closes and Edward walks back over to me and stands in front of me and waves his hand and never let go starts playing.

I start giggling. But was stopped by Edward pressing his lips against mine.

As he deepened the kiss I felt my dress fall from my arms off my body to the ground. I gasped.

Edward pulled away and gently laid me on the blanket. He looked into my eyes.

"I told you. You're beautiful on the inside and out. That it didn't matter about your scars. It's a part of who you are. To me it's the part that tells me each time how strong you were to survive."

He gently placed kisses on each of my scars that were on my stomach. Then he picked up my leg and started kissing the scar on the inside of my thigh.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. As he followed the scar up and then he stopped.