one of Bella senses upgrades

Epov

I was awoken by Bella gasping. I hurried to her side. I took her hand into mine.

She meant my eyes and tears started to falling from her eyes. "I'm so sorry Edward. Because of me you're still dying."

"Bella stop. I don't want you putting all this blame on yourself. I take part of this blame too."

"But Edward!"

"Don't! I don't want pity Bella especially from you. Now please let me check your wound."

I took my hand from hers and lifted the blanket and slowly removed the bandaged.

I gently cleaned it and rebandaged it. I covered her back up. "Rest now Bella!"

I went to turn and go back to where I was sleeping when I felt Bella grab my arm.

I turned and looked at her. "You want me to let you in and be honest with you?"

"Yes Bella that's all I ask of you." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm scared of sleeping!" I looked at her confused. "All I dream of is that day every single night. The night you died. You say I'm strong but I'm not. I was afraid of losing you, afraid of getting hurt and letting go of who I was protecting."

"Yourself and your heart. Bella who hurt you so badly?"

She turned her head. "I think I can answer that one." I turned to Christa.

"I was visiting Bella that summer she went to the elf land. Bella was training and she had messed up. Well she thought her and Tanya were friends like me and her. But that day Tanya did some really mean full and hurtful things to Bella."

"Please don't Christa!" I heard Bella say. "Bella Edward deserves to know the truth and it's not your fault either it's her all her. I never blamed you even though you were the one that almost killed me."

My eyes widen. "It was Tanya's fault. She told Bella that she would never amount to anything that she was no good. That Bella should give up."
Now I knew why I didn't like Tanya now I really hated her.

"The more Tanya put Bella down the angrier and upset Bella had gotten.
Something happen that day, I should of stayed away but I felt bad for Bella and I just couldn't. I ran over to her and as I did I had got in the way and well let's just say Bella never used that power again. She also disappeared for a month after that and no one knew where she went not even Bella did know where she had been either all that time. Her last memory was of that day."

"Now I understand." I looked down at Bella. "I'll leave you two to talk ." Christa said.

"Look at me Bella!" She turned and her face was full of tears. "I can't blame you Bella." She closed her eyes.

"Edward will you just hold me please?" I looked at her a moment."Yeah!"

I helped her lay back down and laid down next to her. She laid her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her. "Did you mean what you said Edward?"

"About what?"

"That you love me?" I took a deep breath. "Yes I did Bella I love you more than you'll ever know and I don't want you to tell me it back unless you truly mean it and it comes from your heart Bella."

"Thank you Edward. Because I need time. But it does help to know that you do."

I kissed the top of her head. "Your welcome, now get some rest before I change my mind and go back to where I was sleeping."