Bella believes Tanya is right.

Epov

After my mirror closed out I felt horrible. But I made that promise with Bella and she must of sense something.

But I didn't realize it was that bad either in the mortal world for Bella either. I mean I felt her pain but I thought it was because I was gone and her mother died.

I looked over to my brothers and Seth and they were sleeping.

I still can't believe Emmett got us into this mess with the orks. Him and his stupid big  mouth.

There were only 3 of them. I heard them coming. "Which one do we eat first brother?"

I looked up and he picked me up. I heard my brothers and Seth muffled sounds now.

"How about this one?" Next thing I seen was an arrow in his head and he fell over with me.

Then as I turned my head and looked up to see it was Bella and she was battling the ork.

My eyes widen to the site and how she was dressed.

Jasper on tied me and I stood up. "Damn she looks like a badass hot warrior." I turned and glared at Emmett.

"Hey that's my badass sister you're talking about Emmett." Seth shoved Emmett.

The ork finally fell over dead. She turned and looked at us.

Then she shook her head. "Let me guess, Emmett and his big mouth got you into this mess?" She asked walking over to us.

"Hey now I didn't say anything that wasn't true. Hey Bella." Emmett said.

"Hey Emmett, don't you know you got to mind yourself around orks?"

"I do now!" He chuckled. "Hey sis, you look badass." Seth told her as he gave her a hug.

"Now that I'm not. And why do I keep hearing that?" She giggled.

"Nice to see you Bella." Jasper said. "Hi Jasper.
She finally stood in front of me.

"Want to tell me to stay home now?"

"No!" I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closed to me.

She wrapped her arms around me as tight as she could.

"God I missed you Bella." I told her. "I missed you to Edward. More than you'll ever know."

"Come on let's get going so we can make up some ground." She reached out her hand for mine and I took it.

Once it started to get dark we found a good place to camp for the night.

"So how bad was it back in the mortal world Bella?" I asked her when we were all sitting by the fire.

"Well the demons are everywhere now. So your dad and my dad said it wasn't safe for me to go help to  fight demons. To high of a chance of me being taken. So after school I had to go to home. Then they almost banned me from going to our special place. It was my only place to get away and think just to get away from all the madness. But after I told them what I did they let me go." She explained.

"Bella what the hell  did you do?" I asked.

"I put it in between worlds so no one but you and me can get in and out until I see fit to put it back to reality. It's hidden Edward and I'm safe that way."

"Couldn't you at least talk to me about this first Bella. I mean that was dangerous and you could've been lost it forever. I could've lost you. What the hell were you thinking Bella?" I buried my face in my hands.