Bella gets attacked

Bpov

I was standing behind Edward when he was trying to slowly back us up when the lizard creature that attacked Edward and killed him appeared in front of me I screamed.

I felt Edward's arms go around me and pull me close to him.

I knew we had no weapons with us and I had no power to fight back. But maybe I had enough to use my shield and float us up and Athena can fly.

I looked up at Edward and opened my mind. "Distract them but hold onto me tight I have a plan!" He looked  at me a moment.

"Athena get ready!" She took off. I never done this before and this was going to take all I had.

I closed my eyes and focused on my shield first. I pushed it out and imagined it wrapping around Edward then I levitated us off the ground.

I had to get us high enough so Athena could fly to us. "Ah, Bella how high are you going here?" I felt his arms tighten around me.

But I could feel the fireballs hitting my shield to. Making it weak.

"ATHENA NOW!" I yelled out as a weak spot in my shield creaked opened and I felt Edward block it with a energy ball.

"WHOW!" I heard Edward say as Athena caught us. "Craigo come get me so we can distract them!" Edward said.

I turned and looked at Edward. "Bella you know we have to do this!"

"I know but it don't mean I don't like it!"

"I know!" He gave me a quick kiss before jumping off and getting on Craigo.

After a little bit I had a bad feeling. "Athena change course something following us!"

"I know I feel it too!" I didn't know what could fly and just as I thought that Electric bolts were being shot at us.

"Athena!"

She started flying like I never seen her fly before.

She landed. "Bella hide now!" I ran as she took off again to distract the creature.

I found a small area of a group of trees and bushes to hide in. I crouch down and pull my knees up to my chest.

Then I heard something walking. I cover my mouth as it walked closer. Then something grabbed me.

I screamed. It had it's slimy hands. "LET ME GO!" I looked and it had white slimy skin and it's eye's glowed red. But the weird thing was it had strange markings all over it's body.

What the hell is this thing?

Then 2 more came out. They made clicking noises. I started fighting to get loose.

But one of them had a knife and it was already in my stomach where my wound was and it went in deep and it happen so fast before I could even fight back My eyes widen.

"BELLA!" I heard Athena scream out but I fell to my knees gripping the knife.

I seen fire all around me. "Bella get up please!" I crawled over to Athena and somehow got on her before everything blacked out.

         Epov

Craigo and I made it back to the cave safely but Bella and Athena wasn't here.

I started pacing around with worry when it got to be hours now.

Then I dropped to my knees in a sharp pain hit me. I felt in my stomach in the same place where Bella's wound was I looked up at Craigo.

A half-hour later Athena come flying in with Bella laying on her unconcussion.

"What happen?" I asked running up to them. "We were followed and had to change course. We were attacked and Bella hid but these creatures I've never encountered before got Bella she tried to escape and one of them stabbed her Edward I'm so sorry I tried to get to her before it happen."

I scooped Bella up and gently laid her on the ground. "You got her back here to me Athena that's what counts."

I noticed that the knife was still there. I grabbed ahold of it and pulled it out and Bella screamed out in pain.

I put my hands over the wound to control the bleeding. "What do I do what do I?"

I scooped her up and took her into the tent. I ripped the dress off of her and press my hand back on the wound.

"Think Edward, you know this damn it!" I was at a loss at what to do. I had no choice but to take her home. But the minute I thought that I felt Bella hand on my face.

I turned and look down at her. "Take me home Edward!" Tears started running down my face.

"It's alright Edward trust me!" I nodded and waved my hand and there was a bandaged over her wound I waved it again and there was a nightgown on her.

I wrapped her in a blanket and scooped her up. I walked out and told Craigo and Athena I would return.

I waved my hand and the portal open. I walked through and we were in our place. I opened another portal and walked through and I was in the attic.

"DAD HELP ME PLEASE!" I cried out. Everyone came running in gasping. "Edward take her to her bedroom."

I gently laid her on the bed and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I love you!"

"As I love you!" I walked out I couldn't face no one I open the portal and went back.

When I got back I packed up the Christmas gift. As I was done I finally just screamed out in sadness, pain and anger.

I looked and saw the knife that I pulled out of Bella. I picked it up and noticed the blade and handle had weird markings on it.

"Athena can you remember what these creatures look like and show me?"

"Yes!" I walked up to her and took my hand and touched the side of her head and closed my eyes.

She showed me the creature that had the knife in Bella's stomach. His skin was white. There were markings all over their body. It had a tail. Their eyes would glow red when they are talking they made a clicking noise.

I let go of Athena. "I will be back." I open the portal and went back home and went into my bedroom and grabbed my paper and pencil and drew what I saw.

My drawing wasn't the greatest but it was close. It looked like an alien.

I took it out to Charlie along with the knife. "This is what attacked Bella!" I told him. He looked at it then at Sue and at my mom.

"It can't be!" Was all he said before he walked over to the book.

He turned back the book and then looked up at me.

He motioned for me. "Is this what you seen?" I looked at the picture and it was actually what I saw. "Yes that's what Athena showed me!"

"God this is worse than what we thought. Both worlds are in terrible danger. I need to contact my mother! I hope Bella lives."

"WHAT!" I snapped out. I ran into Bella bedroom and seen blood all over the place.

"DAD!" I looked and he had his hand inside of her trying to get Bella heart beating again.

"GET EDWARD OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"NOOO, SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" Emmett and Seth grabbed ahold of me and started pulling me out.

"LET GO OF ME GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled at them. I fell to my knees.

My father finally walked out. "I'm sorry I did all I could!" He said.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.