Edward getting back to Bella safe

Epov

As dad and I walked through the portal my sister slammed into me and about knocked me over.

"I seen you die!" Alice told me with her mind. I wrapped my arms around her. "Will talk later alright." She pulls away and just nods at me.

My mother walks up to me and hugs me. "I missed you son." She tells me.

"I missed you to mom." With my arm still around my mother everyone greeted me.

Charlie walked up to me. "Hows Bella doing?" I got a little nervous and glanced over to my dad.

"Edward I know she got into a fight with Tanya and was stabbed and I know if it wasn't for you she probably would've died." I seen Alice put her head down.

"She's  doing better! When I left she was finally sitting up and eating." I told him.

"Good!" Charlie told me. "Excuse me while I talk to my sister and well get cleaned up." Charlie nods and moves out of the way.

I walked up to Alice and grabbed her arm and pulled her upstairs to my bedroom.

I pushed her in the bedroom and shut the door behind me. I took my hand and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"ALICE WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU THINK THAT BELLA DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW. AND DID YOU TELL ANYONE I DIED TOO!" I snapped.

Alice stomped her foot. "No I didn't tell anyone I saw you die. Are you crazy? But Bella slipped out I'm sorry Edward please believe me."

I ran my hands through my hair in anger. Then we froze when we heard a crashing noise from  downstairs.

Our eyes widen. I grabbed Alice's hand and teleported downstairs.

Just as we appeared a fireball came at us. I pushed Alice out of the way as I went and dodged the fireball.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I heard one of them say. "Where is who?" I heard Charlie yell out.

"The girl, the special one? We know she's here!" I looked at Alice who was in a vision. Then I saw it my head.

If I went back they follow me and catch us off guard and take Bella.

I closed my eyes realizing I had to break my promise to Bella. To think of what this will do to her. Damn it I didn't want to hurt her like this after everything that's already that's happened to her.

"EDWARD LOOK OUT!" I didn't have time to react I went flying through the air and hit the wall and slid down to the floor.

I crawled behind the couch. Then I heard Tanya mind. "Edward here that means she's here somewhere. But first.."

She caught off her thoughts and I saw her standing there with a grin on her face.

Anger flared up inside of me. I got up and put my hand around her throat and slammed her against the wall.

Her eyes glowed black and you can tell that she had the dark magic inside her.

"The dark one wants Bella. Where is she?" She asked me.

"I'm not telling you. Besides you want her just as bad." I saw what she wanted to do Bella just to get back at her for destroying her life and taking me.

I also seen what she wanted to do with me. Sick! "Just make this easy Edward so we can be together. It's what you really want and you know it."

"It's what you want not me. I told you I love Bella. Get it in through that thick head of yours." I growled through my teeth.