Bella shows Athena everything

Bpov

I started from when my mom and dad split.

=====memory=====

I was coming in the door from outside. I stopped when I heard my dad say my name.

So being little and magic I made myself invisible and walked and hid underneath the kitchen table.

"Charlie do you honestly believe this is for the best?"

"Renee we have no other choice to split up and you need to take Bella with you. It's the only way we can keep her safe."

"So that's it Charlie we divorce no more us. Bella never see forks unless it's time?"

I started to cry and ran up to my room. My dad hates me. He doesn't want me or mom again.
==end of first memory==

I went to the next memory in school I was in second grade.

====memory====

I was in school talking to Rachel who I thought was my friend.

I had just gotten done telling her everything but about having magic part.

Class finally started and I felt good that I was able to find someone I could talk to. Or so I thought.

At lunch time though she didn't sit with me like she usually does.

I went outside and I didn't see her either. Then all of sudden I was soak and wet. It stunk too.

I heard laughing from behind me. I turned around and there was Rachel standing next to Alex with the bucket.

"Rachel!"

"Sorry Bella I never really liked you anyways." Tears fell from my eyes.

"I trusted you and I thought you were my friend."

"Sorry! Your just not my cup of tea. Besides even your dad didn't want you." I gasped and ran inside the school and hid.

I wished I was at home. Then that was first time I ever teleported."

===end of memory===

Then I showed her the time with Tanya.

====memory====

I was at elf land. I was training there that summer.

Tanya had been getting on my last nerve playing tricks on me and stuff.

Christa came and visit me. We had become good friends last summer.

I was training with all people today Tanya. Her mother was there watching us.

Tanya kept taunting me. When training was over Tanya walked to me.

"I don't know what so special about you. You sure can't fight and your magic is nothing."

"Tanya you don't know what your talking about please stop."

I went to start walking towards Christa when she grabbed me.

"Don't touch me Tanya!"

"Or what your friend there going to kick my ass. God your own father disowned you and won't even train you himself. You're even ugly. I'm surprise Christa is even your friend."

I sent a power blast and she went flying. Tanya face turned angry and used electricity and shot it at me.

I fell to the ground. I was so angry that I didn't even see Christa running towards me.

The energy built until I glowed red. I stood up and expanded my arms and everything blew up everything.

When the smoked cleared I heard a groan. I looked and seen Christa under a huge cement blocks. I gasped.

"CHRISTA!" I screamed out. I ran to her. I waved my hands to move the blocks.

I gasped when I saw the piece of wood in her chest. I kneeled down beside her and took her hand into mine.

"I'm so so sorry Christa. Just please stay with me." I sat there with her.

Tanya came in with her mom standing beside her. My eyes widen to Tanya she was unscathed.

"You, if it wasn't for you none of this would of happen." I got up and ran after Tanya and solved her into what was left to a wall.

Tanya sent me flying and I landed onto a piece of glass in my back.

She tried to use her power to push me against it more and I could feel it moving through me.

I screamed a bloodcurdling scream. "TANYA STOP BEFORE YOU KILL ISABELLA!" I heard her mom yell out.

Her mother came running to me. I ended up with a scar on the left lower side of my back from it.
=====end of memory======

I showed Athena my last memory of when I was in the locker room and attack.

I dropped my hand from Athena head. She put her head against me.

"Oh my dear Bella no wonder you blocked your heart from getting hurt. You're so scared someone going to hurt you. You need to show Edward my dear."

"NO! That's not going to happen. How do I even know he really loves me. I can't take that chance."

"If you fully let him in then you'll know. But you have to show him."

"But can I trust him is the question."

It's been a few days now and I'm sleeping. Something different about this dream.

I was at our special place. I was sitting there just thinking about everything.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I waved my hand and heard the person hit the tree.

"And you're the one that put our place here so no one but me and you can only come here."

My eyes widen when I heard Edward. I quickly turned around to see him getting off the ground.

He gave me a confused look. "What, did I say something?"

"Edward this is my dream. You just acted like you did before you died."

"I did didn't I?"

"Edward what's wrong with you?"

"The last thing I remember is I started to feel weaker and I fell to my one knee.
Then I wasn't feeling well and everything went black. Then I was here."

I fell to my knees. The tears started to fall. "I'm so sorry Edward!"

"Why are you sorry I'm not dead yet. I'm just weak for some reason. Since you left I'll really haven't had no strength. I don't know why either."

That's when I made a decision to go back to Edward.

"Just hold on Edward I'm coming!".

"You don't even know where we're at?"

"Yes I do, I got Athena. Just please hold on."

I woke up and got up and grabbed everything. I jumped on Athena.

"Athena contact Craigo. Find out where they are, we need to go to them now Edward in trouble."

"How do you know Bella?"

"Just trust me please."

She took off flying.

I do not own all my characters Stephenie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story